• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT PDF

Paul63

Fresh Blood
Hi
Have there ever been any back issues of FT released on CD if so can you still get them
many thanks
Paul

Hi
Have there ever been any back issues of FT released on CD if so can you still get them
many thanks
Paul
Years ago the first 100 or 200 where released on PDF CD's. Long out of print and apparently they weren't very good.

Hi gordonrutter
thanks for the reply I wont look out for them I will just stick with the magazines is there an index listed for all the magazines
regards
Paul

Hi gordonrutter
thanks for the reply I wont look out for them I will just stick with the magazines is there an index listed for all the magazines
regards
Paul
There were some published indexes at various times but difficult to find now. There was a general index once upon a time and then that continued with updates in Fortean Studies.
The best I can suggest now is
http://ft.gjovaag.com/w/Main_Page
There's a search option in the upper right hand corner and some of them when you clikc on the cover have the contents page from the magazine. Its very incomplete but its a damn sight better than nothing.

Does anyone know of a way to cheaply access single articles from past issues online?
E.g. in the recent FT402, Barry Baldwin references his article from FT158:19 (May 2002) about the pyramids and I'm keen to read it (I've searched the web with no joy).

Does anyone know of a way to cheaply access single articles from past issues online?
E.g. in the recent FT402, Barry Baldwin references his article from FT158:19 (May 2002) about the pyramids and I'm keen to read it (I've searched the web with no joy).
It’s possible your local library may have an electronic subscription allowing you to access past issues?

Thanks Gordon, I checked my local library (Leicestershire) and they allow me to access pressreader.com that has full pdf's of all issues back to FT325 (March 2015). In addition all of them can be searched which is handy.

Back