• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT308

It's a pity that there wasn't the crazy letters and strange headlines in issue 300!

So Tony 'Doc' Shiels, bizarre magician and paranormal researcher used to have a column in FT, I did not know that.

Are you a subscriber, or do you buy your copy from the shops?

Dr_David_Sutton said:
We could always start a series reprinting classic articles from the 70s and 80s if there was a demand for that - although how we'd find room is another matter. Anything you'd like to see kicked out to make some space? A spring clean in the New Year might be a good thing...

I think that would be great. A 'From The Archives' section over a DPS showcasing some of the stuff from the 70s and 80s - because, let's be honest, I'm sure there are probably more of us who didn't experience that stuff first time around. I think I started with issue No 82 (was a UFO Over Scotland cover) and always saw back issues of the balls in mouth Ripley cover and wished I'd find a copy in Oxfam...!

Enjoyed the 40th edition stuff, would have maybe liked a bit more about the formation of the mag back in those days but perhaps that will follow more in the First Forteans feature.

Still couldn't see the molten Terminator mind in that second picture...! :)

Back