• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT310

47Forteans said:
No Strange Deaths column in this issue, and no look back at this month ten, twenty, thirty, forty years coumn either - both of which I look forward to reading! Also, no "Next Month" preview column again!
Perhaps FT is abolishing the Calendar, and adopting a '4-D space-time continuum' view of the world, where everything happens at once..? ;)

47Forteans said:
No Strange Deaths column in this issue, and no look back at this month ten, twenty, thirty, forty years coumn either - both of which I look forward to reading! Also, no "Next Month" preview column again!

Please Explain!

These things usually happen in the 13th issue of the year.......

The "Next Month" preview column wasn't there last month either.

My copy has just turned up. :)

Nice letter and cartoon, from Viz cartoonist Davey Jones, in appreciation of Colin Wilson, on Letters Page.

47Forteans said:

I noticed that. I don't recall voting for that change to happen!

When is the next FT out? The last one was a few days late and I hope it won't have a knock-on effect.

DrPaulLee said:
When is the next FT out? The last one was a few days late and I hope it won't have a knock-on effect.

30 January 2014 - according to my abacus!

Bring back the Next Month column!

DrWhiteface said:
47Forteans said:

i think one issue per year skips this, due to 13 issues in 12 months

HenryFort said:
DrWhiteface said:
47Forteans said:

i think one issue per year skips this, due to 13 issues in 12 months

Like I said six posts and eleven days ago ;)

I’ve nearly managed to finish my copy...I’m a bit behind but it arrived right as I started reading a new book, so I had to finish that first! I’m enjoying it so far and the Jack articles are pretty interesting.

One thing that alarmed me though was the drawing of everyone at Weird Weekend...in the middle is a Homestuck cosplayer with the caption ‘a typical WW attendee’. Please don’t tell me WW has become a hangout for Homestuck fans, or was it just some random idiot cosplaying at a completely inappropriate event?

Had thought English subscribers would have their copies of issue 311 arriving by now. I blame the sale of the Royal Mail!

Back