• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT322

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Better mention that FT 322 is out now, and that the Black-Eyed Kids article is well worth a read - all three of them. Isn't the skeleton on page 8 just a cat? We don't get any M.R. James on TV this Christmas, but Jenny Randles' ghost story makes up for it.

The 'alien' skeleton is a squirrel or rat with its head twisted round over its back.

WRT. the photos by Paul & Grace Simmons (pg 69). The notice is possibly to stop people claiming a "RoW" (Right of Way), but there again the Landowner has given permission.

Or maybe the Fairies have a celebration of Imbolc on the 1st of Feb?

Haven't seen the latest FT but could someone who has seen it clarify whether Noel Rooney's conspiracy column has appeared in this edition, please?
I think the conspiracy column has gone for good. Unveiling too many truths endangering the powerful and corrupt, no doubt. But, Noel Rooney does a bit on page 5 about the Georgia Guidestones, about which I'd previously heard nothing.

I think it has gone for good, i think the writer said so when it last appeared

I agree, alien skeleton definitely looks like a rat with it's head twisted round.

Still waiting for my copy to arrive in the post!

I hope fairies, gnomes and the like aren't going to be one the new dogs. Seemed to have been a disproportionate number of articles about them recently.

Back