• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT339

Just received this, thats a scary teddy on the cover :eek:
A nose for trouble: Pets that sniff out owners illnesses
Boring for Britain: Meet the nations dullest men
The XXX Files: Et sex and hybrid babies
Return to East Gate: Rendlesham Forest revisited

Big pharma conspiracy
Hedgehog myths
Yeti prints
Homing penguin

Talismanic Teddies
Scary Fairies and
You cant go gnome again

Don't find the teddy that scary! Looks like something out of a Hammer Horror movie! (Which are my favourite moves at the moment!)

Part 4 of the Jenny Randles Rendlesham Forest lighthouse mystery. The final part is threatened next month.

I was surprised at the two attractive young women who were FWBs with alien inseminators. I've seen a few of those TV programmes about women who have had alien children and they've almost invariably been overweight middle aged ladies with houses full of cats, crystals and dreamcatchers.
Oi - I don't have alien children, or dreamcatchers.

Binkie Braithewaite's obituary in Necrolog mentions that he was a co-ordinator of CAMDA (the Campaign to Abolish Morris Dancing Absolutely). I would have attended his funeral for that alone, and lobbied to have him awarded a posthumous Nobel Peace Prize. Does anyone know how I can join? And do they have an armed wing?

Binkie Braithewaite's obituary in Necrolog mentions that he was a co-ordinator of CAMDA (the Campaign to Abolish Morris Dancing Absolutely). I would have attended his funeral for that alone, and lobbied to have him awarded a posthumous Nobel Peace Prize. Does anyone know how I can join? And do they have an armed wing?
Just reminded me of a story from a couple of years back in Durham where a morris dancer was refused service in a pub, (The Swan & Three Cygnets I think) owing to the fact that he was wearing bells and they 'didn't allow music'.

Just reminded me of a story from a couple of years back in Durham where a morris dancer was refused service in a pub, (The Swan & Three Cygnets I think) owing to the fact that he was wearing bells and they 'didn't allow music'.
I once had a boozy night out in Durham that included that pub. Lovely town, lovely people.

There's nothing new to be said about Rendlesham!

There's nothing new to be said about Rendlesham!

Au contraire, there's always something new to be said about Rendlesham, and that's the problem, there's no definitive account, just speculation and hazy facts mounting up as the years go by.

Which is part of the problem, no-one can agree on anything, there are no new facts and time alters memory and reduces the amount of witnesses with each passing death. This has been trawled over so many times that no-one can be certain of what really happened, if anything, all those years ago.

Back