• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT358

Is that MungoMan and Fridesy on the cover?:hide::mcoat:

I hope the podcast section is in it although from the response to my thread I'm probably the only one!

No 'It Happened to me' again :ranting:

It's been replaced with over two pages of a certain article of recent vintage getting shot down in flames then stamped on just to be sure.

The Satanic bikers article was great, especially the bit about the paperbacks. Shame it didn't mention The Pink Angels, but I suppose they're not as Fortean as the Werewolves on Wheels (a film only I and about five other people like, as far as I can tell).

a really good issue, just goes to show how much interesting stuff there is when you ignore the great bore, hell on wheels was a good read and the prisoner article was interesting even though i never watched the show, and think it looks a bit silly. The uneasy riders was an outstanding read, very interesting and well researched, i doff my hat to the writer. :hoff:

it was good to see the mouse utopia article get a good kicking, i thought about writing in to complain but better minds than mine have came up with superior arguments then my "what a load o wank"

Even phenomenomix picked itself up from the poo of last month and was its old self again. well done to all the FT staff, you deserve praise this month.

The list of biker ghosts and ULs was very enjoyable, just a bunch of weirdness, take it or leave it but it made for good reading.

The "homing jewellery" section was a delight to read. I enjoy that sort of story...

I hope the Phenomenonix cartoon doesn't mean Gully Bull is dead? I suppose he's had a good run, but that was a bit of a worrying last frame.

Gully Bull doesn't die, he regenerates, like on Doctor Who...

Hang on, Gully Bull is a Time Lord!:pop:

Oh no, Gully Bull is The Master! And we will obey him...

I see my research into 'how many sausages in a kilometer' hasn't made the 'errata' section.

There's always hope for the next issue...

Since there's been little chat about this issue, I can assume that's because it's "controversy" free...

There was a time when mention of the Hell's Angels in a publication would result in the writer getting "attention" from members of said organisation, especially if the reportage was critical. I wonder if those days are gone?

There was a time when mention of the Hell's Angels in a publication would result in the writer getting "attention" from members of said organisation, especially if the reportage was critical. I wonder if those days are gone?

Probably, as those HA's have since died and gone to hog heaven, or wherever they go...

Probably, as those HA's have since died and gone to hog heaven, or wherever they go...

I dunno, every so often you hear stories about the Hell's Angels going legit and funding drug deals etc. OK, that's not strictly legit, but you see magazine items with a bloke in a suit and tie and them saying he's an HA but you'd never know it.

I dunno, every so often you hear stories about the Hell's Angels going legit and funding drug deals etc. OK, that's not strictly legit, but you see magazine items with a bloke in a suit and tie and them saying he's an HA but you'd never know it.
He's probably their shonky accountant or something!

I really enjoyed this issue, lots of things to enjoy and kudos to Steve Toase (bikers and the occult in film/paperbacks) and Rob Gandy (bikers and road ghosts), both great articles.

Can anyone please tell me about the content of The Prisoner article and how many pages it covers in this issue ? ... my Dad's a HUGE Prisoner fan and might want to pick up a copy ... he started out watching Danger Man then The Prisoner when they were first broadcast, eventually bought a Lotus 7 to hand build, drove my Mum to that Welsh village that I can never remember the name of, nerded out by staying in the same flat No.6 has in the show .. and went one step further by being loaned the Lotus 7 used in the show's intro for a Lotus 7 event (not to drive though obviously, just for display .. he wouldn't let me drive it, believe me I asked) .. if anyone here has got that issue and can detail it for me, thanks in advance ...

Back