• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT380

oxo66

Ephemeral Spectre
Post came early today!

Moon mysteries, Taxidermy 'follies' and Andrew May at the MoD.
And fortean Rhubarb

something for everyone

the letter box just delivered mine, looks a good issue.

Obviously the best section in this issue is the celebration of rhubarb. Never knew it was Russian in origin.

Is the new issue of FT out in shops now? I usually get mine's in Easons or a local newsagent.

I got it the other day and I'm enjoying going through it. I always read 'It Happened to Me' first and it's the same with this forum!

Must admit that I struggled to get through this FT.
None of the features really fired my imagination and it took me many sittings (or lyings rather, as I read it in bed before falling asleep) to complete.

None of the features really fired my imagination and it took me many sittings (or lyings rather, as I read it in bed before falling asleep) to complete.

Read it on the loo,

I will admit that I did find the 'It Happened to Me' section a little disappointing this time. I know it can't be ghosts and such every time, but still...

Back