• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT406

Now, you're doing my head in at a time I don't need extra encouragement. :)
Like this?
SneakyEveryHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif

I read the IHTM about the old man dying and being reunited with his dog while in the car at work, and started crying as I read it. Then, when I went home, I told my wife about it and started crying again, and so did she, and we both started laughing at how f*cking soft we are, it was amazing. :rollingw:

I just went back to re-read it - and found myself having to look up what the hell "cerulean" meant!

I just went back to re-read it - and found myself having to look up what the hell "cerulean" meant!

I had to look up that word when I heard it in a song by the late pop singer David Bowie years ago! (The Hearts Filthy Lesson. The best Bowie song that many people have never heard of. And that's not a grammatical mistake on my part- the lack of apostrophe is apparently intentional).

I had to look up that word when I heard it in a song by the late pop singer David Bowie years ago! (The Hearts Filthy Lesson. The best Bowie song that many people have never heard of. And that's not a grammatical mistake on my part- the lack of apostrophe is apparently intentional).
Against all expectation, it didn't mean "someone from the lost city of Cerul".

I do like the UFO reports from aircraft section.
Its long been pointed out by people more cleverer than me that UFOs have tended to keep pace with current technology, often appearing to be something slightly more advanced than the vehicles we are used to, but still recognisable.

For example, people saw airships in the early 1900s, metallic craft in the 50s, silent helicopters in the 70s, ceramic-looking black triangles later on. Are we seeing UFOs continuing this tradition and appearing as drones now?

I was a bit meh about this issue, until I reached the IHTM Cat story. Proper Fortean that.
I remember that one. I think they were both tired after a long drive and had some kind of hallucination a deux. Maybe they'd drunk, smoked or taken something to help them relax after such an extended trip and one of them said, 'Look at that giant cat person!' and the other was out of it, too, and thought they could and said 'ooh yeah!'

Back