• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT416 - A Message From The Magazine

UPDATE! The problem with late delivery of subscription copies of the new issue seems to be a Royal Mail problem largely affecting Yorkshire and the Midlands. We are advised that you should hang on while they try and sort it out rather than emailing the publisher at this point.

I'm in Yorkshire and got mine last week. Our postmen don't hang around up here...

No sign of mine and there will be TROUBLE if it’s not here in time for me to read on the train to Oop North-land in a couple of weeks

No sign of mine and there will be TROUBLE if it’s not here in time for me to read on the train to Oop North-land in a couple of weeks
Actually that’s cobblers , i have 416 and i’m looking forward to 417. As you were.

Not arrived here in Staffordshire interesting that the problems with the mail only seem to have kicked in upon chance of publisher of course I may be being cynical and it is an issue with RM but then RM don't seem to be having problems delivering all my other mail

Update from the mag earlier on:

"There appear to be ongoing problems with Royal Mail delivery of the March issue in Yorkshire, the North West and West Midlands. Our publishers are trying to find out what's happened to missing copies, but it may take time to get to the bottom of this. More info when we have it..."

Sounds like a consignment has gone walkabout.

Update from the mag earlier on:

"There appear to be ongoing problems with Royal Mail delivery of the March issue in Yorkshire, the North West and West Midlands. Our publishers are trying to find out what's happened to missing copies, but it may take time to get to the bottom of this. More info when we have it..."

Sounds like a consignment has gone walkabout.
thank you for the update I guess I am cynical maybe the case of the disappearing magazines will appear in the future issue!

If you think this is bad, you should try Eaglemoss, where you sometimes have to wait months for issues to be delivered (my record is six months)

..."There appear to be ongoing problems with Royal Mail delivery of the March issue in Yorkshire, the North West and West Midlands. Our publishers are trying to find out what's happened to missing copies, but it may take time to get to the bottom of this. More info when we have it..."

I reckon it's Noel Rooney - he's sat in the back of a hijacked van full of mags trying to edit his last article with a felt tip pen and some Letraset.

417 turned up today cant wait to tuck into it when I get the peace to do it justice! still no sign of 416 but I'm sure I read that given the issues they have had it was expected that 417 would turn up first! hopefully 416 will pitch up in due course to avoid a gap in my collection

Back