• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fundamentalist Ufology: 'Aliens' Are Demons

A bit harsh mate no offence? ..:( (not that I'm a fan of poetry either to be honest)
It's not the poetry, Swifty. It's the 'aliens are demons' idiocy.
What's more likely?
(A) They're actual aliens
(B) They're demons pretending to be aliens
Well... aliens are most likely to be flesh-and-blood beings like us. We don't know what demons are, or whether they exist. I know what is more likely - they're most likely to be actual f***ing aliens!

What's more likely?
Well... aliens are most likely to be flesh-and-blood beings like us. We don't know what demons are, or whether they exist. I know what is more likely - they're most likely to be actual f***ing aliens!
For me Mytho, sadly, I expect there's elements of mental health problems going on with these people .. I've had traditionally stereotype strange experiences that have included seeing a UFO with a fellow witness and paranormal ghost type experiences .. mental health problems doesn't mean 'mad' .. people just might be temporarily a bit tired, or/and under stress, medication might not be working, they might be drinking too much alcohol or experimenting with illegal drugs .. it could also be a combination of those factors .. I'm not writing off the paranormal at all (quite the opposite in fact) but other factors need to be taken into account ..

The UFO that me and Douglas watched flying over our car was just that, an unidentified flying object .. no 'out of space' aliens were seen, just a pair of siamese tic tacs fused together. The only explanation is that it was inflatable .. the wind was going in the wrong direction for that to be possible/likely (I licked my finger then stuck it out of my car window to test the wind direction when this inflatable thing flew over ... and there was no Steven Spielberg type radio interference problems either because I tried that out) and the next day, my mate (Doug's big brother) went with me to Rugely flying field to ask and we were told that no balloons were known about that day ..

My ghost experiences can also be easily debunked by me being tired and sometimes also taking cheeky illegal drugs although my girlfriend at the time didn't have either of these factors but had exactly the same experiences, not prompted ..

Last edited:
What's more likely?
Christian Nash was a big believer in the Aliens are demons thing Mytho ... he was constantly nagging me to visit Rendlesham with him and showing us all pics of what he called demons on his mobile phone. Not that that proves anything either way but the new school there including Brenda Butler are very 'demonic forces' involved these days.

Christian Nash was a big believer in the Aliens are demons thing Mytho ... he was constantly nagging me to visit Rendlesham with him and showing us all pics of what he called demons on his mobile phone. Not that that proves anything either way but the new school there including Brenda Butler are very 'demonic forces' involved these days.
Precisely why I don't get myself more involved with UFO groups.

The mythology around the greys does attribute them paranormal abilities previously associated with demonic entities in Christian and other folklores.

For example: appearing in a flash of light, walking through walls, paralysing witnesses, floating in the air, instantaneously transporting between locations.

You could credibly argue that a single phenomenon is being interpreted according to the folklore of the times. Keel and Vallee touch on this.

Of course that's not to insist the phenomenon has any objective reality. IMO the jury is still out on that one.

You could credibly argue that a single phenomenon is being interpreted according to the folklore of the times. Keel and Vallee touch on this.
I've often considered the same idea.

A non-paranormal explanation is the interpretation of mental fugue states using the social representations (e.g. folklore or religion) of the time. It's a blend of cognitive and social psychology.

We interpret scenes by comparison to a set of mental 'templates' which then inform on more specific interpretation of details. In the absence of a material (e.g. 'normal', like a room in a house) comparison match, the brain might start picking out the folk tales or religious schemas for comparison and if 'it thinks' there's a match, it then starts looking at detail with this 'as it were' in mind.

So, in short, once the brain think it's identified a folklore tableau ('Have I have wandered into fairyland?'), it starts identifying thing accordingly, faeries, goblins etc. You might well have been in the presence of deer and hares on a foggy morning though.

On the Monsters & Mysteries programme shown in the UK earlier this year on the Men In Black,they were shown to be demonic as they had the ability to just appear/disappear,it appeared there role was to just cause confusion as to who they worked for etc. Indrid Cold was eager for Mr Derenberger to report his alien encounter & just appeared to him with two others in his garden,he used telepathy which is a characteristic of the angels. Glad to hear Brenda Butler & co now support the demonic theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure this has been brought up before but couldn't find a thread...

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2021...ufos-demons-and-putting-the-picture-straight/

"Over the last few weeks I’ve seen a lot of debate online about the “Collins Elite.” And I’ve seen a lot of lies and bullshit written about the group, too. For those who may not know, it’s a group of people who, over a number of decades, have investigated the UFO subject and who have concluded that the UFO phenomenon is demonic, rather than extraterrestrial."

Redfern goes on to explain how he learned of the group and his take on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is that you have to believe in a heaven and a hell, and that takes one into religious doctrines and that is like walking into quicksand.

Back