• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Funny Finding

Vida Loca

Devoted Cultist
Now this is odd. Hubby just found a little silver coloured charm of a guy riding a motorbike. Cant tell if it is silver. Not seen one like it before. It was on the floor next to where we both sit. Nobody has been here to drop it and of course with hoovering it can't have been there long. Weird.

No turn ups in trousers, no pets. I can't pin this to anything and just find it odd. Not good doing photos sorry otherwise I would have posted one with the first comment. I was also a bit taken aback as not an hour earlier we had been discussing a family members pending divorce and Hubby asked if her partner had given her his motorbike which she bought back to her. Maybe it is my Dad sending a sign who knows?

Reminds me of something my Grandmother told us.

Grandad and her were debating whether to have a go at the 'Pools' which was a pre Lottery form of gambling on the results of football scores.
They decided they might - but joked they should find their 'lucky pixie' charm before.

Whilst grandfather was at work she searched the whole house for it, and frustrated at not finding it - wished it would turn up.

When she walked back into the living room it was lying in the middle of the fireside rug.

They didn't win the pools however ;)

Found a photo on the internet.

s-l300.jpg

VE no - I haven't played Monopoly since I was a teenager ( and that is going back a bit!).

Yes VE that was a good thought there but no Monopoly sets or any games or children here.

You've bloody started me off now. This morning I found a unicorn-shaped charm in my bathroom.

It's probably something I've picked up at work, rather silly-looking.

Is it a coinkydink that on the very same day that I read about your unicorn-shaped charm, we bought a unicorn sleep suit for our puppy?

(we normally do not buy unicorn-related items but the only one they had was either that or batman, and she's a girl puppy.)

Yeah, that would have been daft.

:rolleyes:

maximus otter

:p

Lest you all think I'm nuts, there's actually a jolly good reason for it. She has just been operated on (spaying) and she therefore has a wound which she should not mess with else it could get infected. The sleep suit fits per perfectly and covers her tummy thus preventing her from getting to the wound without wearing a 'buster' collar which would be too uncomfortable at night.

And anyway, she looks damn cute in it.

Aww, but never mind.

Mine needs spaying and I'm reluctant to put her in a bucket collar, however I don't think putting a suit on her is the answer, she'll just tear it off. Maybe one of those bean-bag collars...

Aww, but never mind.

Mine needs spaying and I'm reluctant to put her in a bucket collar, however I don't think putting a suit on her is the answer, she'll just tear it off. Maybe one of those bean-bag collars...

Aww I so wish I could post her picture. To give you an idea, this is the garment in question...
322555-girl-sunsuit-purple-unicorn-2.jpg

Back