• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

George Galloway

But strangely allied to Paxman in that neither voted and seemed to be comedically bromancing in the interview.

Galloway libels liberal Muslim
Gene, March 11th 2015, 4:09 pm

In response, liberal Muslim tells truth about Galloway:

1. George Galloway @georgegalloway
    @raymonddelauney @LouiseMensch @UKMediaWatch @adamlevick her and Majid Nawaz the former terrorist is quite a lash-up old boy?
Maajid Nawaz @MaajidNawaz
Follow

.@georgegalloway did u just libel me a 'former terrorist' you Saddam loving,Asad flattering,Iran backed indefatigable dictator's sycophant?

7:05 PM - 9 Mar 2015

Conveniently, Maajid Nawaz and George Galloway will appear on the same panel* in London next week. Should be a good one. If anyone can cut through Galloway’s bullshit and expose his fatuousness, it’s Nawaz.

http://hurryupharry.org/2015/03/11/galloway-libels-liberal-muslim/

* 6.45pm, Tuesday 17 March, Banking Hall, Cornhill, EC3V 3ND

Tickets are free, but limited. To apply for tickets, please complete your details below.

http://www.independent.co.uk/livelondon/

How about you post the info in a way that is readable? are all

our....

posts read like this

@now. You could try using your own words even.

Oh and on topic. It looks like a hack event put on by a parasite political lemming.

There are two links and explanatory text in the post above which highlights an event; what was undecipherable about it?

I agree ramonmercado - and if I'm not confused.... :)

CE92ZFfW0AAP90Q.jpg

A complaint against former Respect MP George Galloway over his use of parliamentary funds has been referred to the police, the parliamentary standards watchdog has confirmed.

Mr Galloway's former parliamentary assistant Aisha Ali Khan reported him to the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority earlier this year.

She has alleged she was required to run personal errands for him.

The former Bradford West MP said the claims were "news to me".

Following an assessment of Ms Ali Khan's claims, the Independent Parliamentary Standards Aurthority (IPSA) compliance officer Peter Davis has passed the case to the Metropolitan Police. ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-32802971

He's stuffed! :cool:

He is an annoying individual, in so many ways. But I find it difficult to entirely discount him, even just in terms of tenacity and oration.

If you haven't watched his Senate Response, watch it please. Seriously.

He is utterly amazing to see in action. I cannot bring myself to actually admire him, but his delivery, without teleprompters/notes/gaps is just astounding. Watch all five segments. He peaks during 3 of 5, then reprises during 5. To say he owns them a massive understatement.

But hes also a propagandist for the Iranian Theocracy. He denies that trade unions are suppressed in Iran, he denies that gays and women are executed are there.

Hes a homophobe and misogynist.

He brings the anti-war movement into disrepute.

Yes, I know, plus he's a detestable person in so many other ways too. But....that lead Republican senator was melted by him. Comprehensively trounced.

See? Of course it's a conspiracy!

George Galloway blames 'New York-Tel Aviv axis of evil' for police referral over expenses claims

...Scotland Yard is examining claims that an assistant to the former Bradford West MP spent more time running personal errands for him than doing the official work her parliamentary wage was supposed to pay for.

Aisha Ali-Khan alleges that, during her six-month stint as Mr Galloway’s taxpayer-funded assistant in 2012, she was required to help plan his wedding, shop for underwear, sort out his laundry, make his breakfast and work for the Viva Palestina charity....Mr Galloway has denied the allegations and vowed to co-operate fully with a Metropolitan police investigation.

In a statement, he put the case down to an “embittered former employee”, adding: “I hope and trust that there will be legal consequences for all of those involved in this plot.”..
Caution - the report contains mention of Louise Mensch.

I like underdogs who swim against the flow and refuse to be cowed, but Galloway supports too many dodgy individuals and holds too many virulent views for me to like him.

That said, he's valuable: like Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson, Ken Livingstone, David Davis, Ken Clarke and the late Tony Benn: real politicians - real people - with characters and beliefs that don't bend with the wind - at least not on core philosophy. There used to be many more about, but they're now an endangered species.

Last edited:
I like underdogs who swim against the flow and refuse to be cowed, but Galloway supports too many dodgy individuals and holds too many virulent views for me to like him.

That said, he's valuable: like Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson, Ken Livingstone, David Davis, Ken Clarke and the late Tony Benn: real politicians - real people - with characters and beliefs that don't bend with the wind - at least not on core philosophy. There used to be many more about, but they're now an endangered species.

But Galloway is a paid hack for the Iranian Theocracy Mouthpiece Press TV.

He may have had principles once but now they have a price tag.

And now, the Lion of Bradford is going to stand for London Mayor when Bozza stands down next year. Apparently Galloway is utterly convinced that the capital's inhabitants will vote him in by a landslide. Presumably failure to do so would be "unwise".

Splitting the left wing (ish) vote may be unwise.

Back