Ghost Books On eBay

DrPaulLee

Justified & Ancient
I am selling off my softcover ghost books (as well as some science fiction stuff). The books are in good/very good condition and I aim to put at least 3 or 4 on each day. Please take a look:

EBay Ghost books

DrPaulLee

Justified & Ancient
Yes, I have quite a few Scottish ghost books! I'm gradually working my way through a huge pile.

DrPaulLee

Justified & Ancient
Because you asked for them....
I've put some Scottish ghost books up - I still have a handful that I can't put my hands on at the moment.

By the way, I'm playing it safe when I'm saying the condition is "good". I got into a right battle with some twonk years ago who thought that "very good" meant "near mint". So, when I say "good", I mean in good/very good condition, usually with only some scuffing at the corners and edges (unless noted otherwise in the blurb)

DrPaulLee

Justified & Ancient
Wow, I just checked my Ebay account and the Scottish books I put up went within an hour of me advertising them here. I'll be posting them on Monday.

DrPaulLee

Justified & Ancient
I know :)

[I thought it might be you - the buyer bought all four books in one go, so rather than charging him for separate posting, I'll combine the price and issue a refund of the difference.]

DrPaulLee

Justified & Ancient
I've just put a huge stack of books up, all reasonably priced (most of the books are in very good condition). Unless I can find a missing box (I think it went into the attic by mistake), "that's yer lot"!

DrPaulLee

Justified & Ancient
We've moved to a much smaller property and we don't have the room. I've got rid of a lot of telefantasy stuff too, mainly Dr Who. Fortunately it's stuff I can live without and which had been in a cupboard in my old house for years, doing nothing.