• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ghost caught on video at Salmesbury Hall

I tried to look at the video but couldn't. I apparently need plug-ins which I can't install without closing down all my other browser windows, which I can't do just now. :(

So I'll look later on when I can do the install. Can't wait. :D

escargot1 said:
So I'll look later on when I can do the install. Can't wait. :D
It's not that impressive, being a video of a video!

Might be better when we see the (untampered) original.

I agree, can't really see much. The still picture looks like a figure but as evidence of ghosts? Keep an open mind (as ever) hope I can find a proper video of this.

It looks like a woman in a nightgown to me, but you only see the photo and little bit of video posted there.

I don't think it is quite as impressive of the security video caught of a ghost?th at was it Hampton Court or Windsor Castle a few years ago.
Was the figure decided to be a ghost or a staff member in dress of the Elizabethan era? Haven't heard much on it since then.

But that one was very intriging indeed.

HollyDolly1 said:
..I don't think it is quite as impressive of the security video caught of a ghost?th at was it Hampton Court or Windsor Castle a few years ago.
Was the figure decided to be a ghost or a staff member in dress of the Elizabethan era? Haven't heard much on it since then.
We discussed that one beginning on this page of a rather good ghost photo thread thread.

Back