• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ghost Hunting Equipment AMA

I guess that's less expensive than feeding a dog . . .

I guess that's less expensive than feeding a dog . . .
The springers are for flushing the birds, not for picking and retrieving. Ours will do both but labradors have a habit of sticking their noses in the air, looking the opposite way and developing selective deafness when you want them to beat. It’s way below them.

For those on the FTMB who are familiar with ghost hunting and the equipment employed I was wondering if you’ve seen this type of product before and whether it would prove a suitable replacement for other, more expensive, thermal cameras?
The more ghost hunts I do the more I believe no expensive equipment is worth buying, it will not be designed for finding ghosts, we have no clear idea what a ghost is, so how can we use gadgets to find them? and the more advanced the gadget the more technical knowledge you will need to use the gadget and interpret the results, my next ghost hunt will see me with no more equipment then a pen, notepad and digital voice recorder, and even that needs a careful note of where you have placed it as the surface it is on can change any noise you pick up.

The latest Why Files on youtube covers ghost hunting equipment

Back