• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ghosts & Teenagers/Hormones

Happiness

Junior Acolyte
Hi I'm new :) posted in It Happened to Me about an experience I had when I was 14 and not sure where to post my other stories, very confusing all the different sections of this forum.
Does anyone else think there is a link between teenagers/hormones and woo happenings ? We used to have so much going on in our house when I was a teenager and again when I was pregnant (also as a teenager though so probably same thing). The first house I rented on my own was a ground floor flat in what used to be an old asylum built in 1800s and nothing creepy ever happened there, yet my parents 1960s semi was full of weird goings on.

Hi I'm new :) posted in It Happened to Me about an experience I had when I was 14 and not sure where to post my other stories, very confusing all the different sections of this forum.
Does anyone else think there is a link between teenagers/hormones and woo happenings ? We used to have so much going on in our house when I was a teenager and again when I was pregnant (also as a teenager though so probably same thing). The first house I rented on my own was a ground floor flat in what used to be an old asylum built in 1800s and nothing creepy ever happened there, yet my parents 1960s semi was full of weird goings on.
I kind of agree but then again you can't just conjure up hauntings that aren't there and lots of teenagers have nothing like that happen.maybe it's just because you are a bit psychic rather than age

I don't think I have a psychic bone in my body really. I suppose I mean if an area/house is 'haunted' is it more likely to happen around teenagers? The experiences we had in the house all happened when I was a teenager & seemed to pick up again when my siblings reached their teens. I'm just thinking out loud really and wondered if there was a link.

Shady I started this thread on the same day as my other but it only got a response today. I wasn't sure either would get replies at the time & I ended up using my other thread to write other experiences on ... I think I've probably told them all in there now actually lol.

No I never had an invisible friend that I can remember. I used to ask my nan at her house who the lady in the funny clothes was but I dont remember it & it doesn't sound like they were an imaginary friend.
What sort of activity did you have chemtrail ?

LMAO, Ok dear, I am running around like a mad woman on the threads, so i missed it :p

I'm not taking up too much space with this thread am I? If it needs shifting that's fine . I think I posted in this forum and IHTM cos I wasn't sure which was most active and I didn't want to do a massive thread with all my experiences on LOL

Yup, da mods are the clean up crew, they wont let Fridsey use the buffer, it takes her for a drag round the threads, so if you find your shoes have no front in them, its Fridsey

Back