• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Giant Footprints: Bernardo Island, Brazil

Mighty_Emperor

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Its under Earth Mysteries because it sounds like rock carvings:

The Bernardo Giant [South America]

By Dennis L. Siluk
June 16, 2004

The Bernardo Giant

Between 102,000 BC & 10,000 BC

This is a story about a trip [with a long introduction] I took to Rio de Janeiro, ending up on the island of Bernardo, and discovered to my amazement two foot prints, one in humanoid form, about twice the size of mine imbedded into solid rock, along its shores, the other a huge kind of bird, possible one some ten-feet all, and 100- plus pounds.

[Off the coast of Brazil]

The story is very simple, and short: while on vacation in July of 2001, my wife Rosa and I flew to Paris, and ventured out to see Mount St. Michaels, --on our way back home, we had purchased tickets to Rio, and stayed only a day in St. Paul to wash up and change our clothing, then onto another plane we scooted.

We never expected to find a foot print on an Island that was simply suppose to be a laid back trip among the 365-islands in the area - outside of the Rio area. A month earlier we had just come back from Cambodia, seeing many temple sights throughout the country, so I wasn't in a hurry to jump into another adventure this was to be a resting trip by the famous beaches.

In any case, there we were in Rio de Janeiro [South America]. After a few days there, I got bored: henceforward, from there we sailed into the island region, which I never knew there was one until we went. Once on the island of Bernardo, Rosa and I went our own way [with each other that is], leaving the other 25-passangers swim in the waters of the island-coast, and bath in the sun, on its lovely beach. And as we walked about the coastal area, there it was, yes, right in front of my nose, right there staring at me, dusty and filled with debris; the giant foot print of the humanoid, or call him the Neanderthal, or if you wish, the Giant; along side of it was another food print, but it was smaller, like a birds; a big bird. A very, very big fat bird, and it was even deeper embedded into the stones. As if the giant was walking with the bird, or running from it; or running or walking together. And so I cleaned the area inside the print and along the outside and took a picture.

Short and sweet but the trip was grand. We also seen the "Sphinx of Rio", Mr. Childress talked about this in one of his books, and so it inspired us [my wife and I] to check it out. I sought out many of the people at the hotel, to include guides and Travel Agencies to explain this Sphinx, put people were more interested in the beaches.

In closing, it might be noteworthy to add, Dr. John Binderragel discovery, found in Vancouver Island, between l988 and l993, some large foot prints, measuring 15-inches long, and 6-inches wide. About the size of the foot print I discovered on the island. Maybe there is a connection between this South and North American phenomenon. Like the mounds between North, Central and South America. Whatever is the case, I suspect people will discover much more in the near future, and be much better than I in putting together the giant theory. For I sense we all know deep inside of us, there was another era back there. And most likely giants played a role in the history of mankind. We just can't put our finger on it.

useless-knowledge.com/articles/apr/june117.html
Link is dead. The MIA webpage (which includes more text than shown here) can be accessed via the Wayback Machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/2004062...eless-knowledge.com/articles/apr/june117.html

They also mention this:

And most recently in the late l990's a number of citizens of Israel have come to witness giants between seven to thirteen feet tall on occasions, referring to them as the ones who were in their land 5000-years ago, "The Old Ones?". Some of their foot prints were measured to be 35 centimeters deep [foot tracks that is]; are these UFO/ET's: maybe demon? No one seems to know.

One of these giants were photographed, I seen the photo. It looks like a configuration of the statues on Easter Island. Alien? Good question. Whatever, or whoever, gene pool we have today. And now as I get into my story, I'm sure it will be less interesting then the introduction prelude.

which I can't think I've heard of.

Emps

Last edited by a moderator:
Emperor said:
Its under Eart Mysteries because it sounds like rock carvings:

I read it yesterday. They sound like carvings to me also. But the interesting part for me was the bit on the israeli giants. Any idea about where to find that picture? I did a google last nigth, but didn't find anything.

Back