• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Girls Who Tried To Have Sex With Ghosts

They have lots of spunk.
No, really they do.

OK, I took the clickbait and the article should be called "We failed to have sex with ghosts and here's what happened". Wouldn't this just be masturbation, unless it's an Entity scenario which nobody wants?

Maybe the ghosts were gay.

If they were lesbian ghosts they could have given it a go. Or maybe they just didn't fancy the authors. Or maybe there was nothing there at all.

So, no cigar?

There's a clipping in FT342 about how deceased actress Lynda Bellingham's widower has been having sexual relations with her ghost in bed at night. He says he's been consulting a medium and her presence is definitely there. Which brings up the question, how much is he paying the medium?

There's a clipping in FT342 about how deceased actress Lynda Bellingham's widower has been having sexual relations with her ghost in bed at night. He says he's been consulting a medium and her presence is definitely there. Which brings up the question, how much is he paying the medium?
'Enough' I'd suggest. By the sound of it, the medium is putting in some "extra hours". :D

Last edited:
Even if her credibility were not already...questionable..."Amethyst" falls at the fence of Maximus's Law of Twatty Christian Names.

If the person telling the tale is called Jane, or David, or Bob or Jennifer (for example), I pass on to the meat of the matter: Is the story plausible? Evidenced? Was the event witnessed independently? Etc.

If the protagonist is called Kylie-Beyoncé Smiff-Braaaaahn, they start with a mountain to climb.

maximus otter

Last edited:
Even if her credibility were not already...questionable..."Amethyst" falls at the fence of Maximus's Law of Twatty Christian Names.

If the person telling the tale is called Jane, or David, or Bob or Jennifer (for example), I pass on to the meat of the matter: Is the story plausible? Evidenced? Was the event witnessed independently, etc.

If the protagonist is called Kylie-Beyoncé Smiff-Braaaaahn, they start with a mountain to climb.

maximus otter
The lexicon of the Fortean event very much indicates the nature of the content IMHO.

'I've had sex with 15 ghosts and won't go back to men'
/well, not me personally, this woman being interviewed

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/ive-sex-15-ghosts-wont-14010250

Well, according to this article, the count is now over 20:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/amethyst-realm-ghost-sex_us_5a29a1e7e4b03ece03010f83

Woman Claims She's Had Sex With 20 Ghosts -- And Prefers Them To Men

A woman in Bristol, England, really likes spirited lovemaking ― and only ghosts need apply.

Amethyst Realm, a 27-year-old “spiritual guidance counselor” says she’s had sex with at least 20 ghosts. She prefers them to men.

Realm appeared on the British TV show “ITV This Morning” on Thursday to discuss what being “ghosted” is really like.
http://www.itv.com/thismorning/hot-topics/amethyst-realm-sex-with-ghosts

Man gets into bed.

Ghost of dead woman appears beside him.

'Hello love', says man.'How are you tonight ?'

'How about this' says ghost 'I'm pregnant'.

INT21

Maximus otter.

...Even if her credibility were not already...questionable..."Amethyst" falls at the fence of Maximus's Law of Twatty Christian Names...

Wasn't the last person to make a successful sex with spirit claim called Mary ?

INT21

Last edited:
Aren't the ghosts men? Or are they Devo?

Good question. Do ghosts have sexual characteristics? Can ghosts provide consent? What would Devo say? I saw Mark Mothersbaugh was doing work for Cartoon Network btw.

From the world of cinema comes Ghosts Can't Do It, a Bo Derek/Anthony Quinn flick
Elderly Scott kills himself after a heart attack wrecks his body, but then comes back as a ghost and convinces his loving young hot wife Kate to pick and kill a young man in order for Scott to possess his body and be with her again.

There is also 1967's The Spirit Is Willing:
The first picture to face the biggest problem of our time: the sex life of ghosts!

Good news, Amethyst Realm is giving up her promiscuous lifestyle and has settled down with one of her paranormal paramours. And wants to have ghost-babies.

I'm guessing that any wedding vows will not include "'til death us do part".

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/women-claims-shes-relationship-ghost-13038702

Back