• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Great Acts Of Stupidity

From Twitter:

Ommadawn @Ommadawn
I can remember being on duty when we dealt with some in custody for an assault, and his self defence excuse was that he’d wanked on a cd, let it dry, scraped it into a powder and took it out on a night out. As he was about to SNIFF IT a friend blew it away, so he clocked him.

aprotim | অপ্রতিম | அப்ரதிம் | अप्रतिम
The detail of "on a CD" is really weirdly specific.

Ommadawn @Ommadawn
The whole thing was weird, full stop! He was convinced it made him high, from previous successful sniffs, but I’ve refrained from trying it myself to know whether there is any merit to it.

Inhaling powdered semen for a high on a night out is one I never heard before.

More common, if a bit forlorn, is the hope that male secretions dabbed behind the ears will render women helpless to resist! :dsist:

Would you gents require a virgin's pert buttocks to sniff it from?

Because I was just thinking, I can't help you there.
Thanks. I would choose your defiled buttocks but apparently we've all got to have a wank on a compact disk, wait for it to dry up and then snort it up from that instead. I've got a Genesis disc somewhere that I never wanted to listen to anyway.

Last edited:
It was this CD wasn't it?
1649065853840.png

I'm not sure what you get up to 'behind closed doors' Swifty, but I'm not sure I want to find out.

You’re all a bunch of fucking perverts.
Theres no point in being any other sort.
You've only just noticed?
[Holds up hand] I'm a non-fucking pervert. Does that count?
Absolutely not.
Me and Skargs will train you up. Not at the same time though.
Not according to the Fortean Forum Fan Fiction I've been writing just found abandoned on a bus in Cromer. It was so steamy, the bus spontaneously combusted...

b000933abb03df9a18d6efa6185ba0a024850686.jpeg

Back