• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Guardian Angels: Do They Exist?

Do Guardian Angels Exist?

• Yes

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sometimes I think they do exist

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
I believe they do...in the sense that angels can help you.
There have been too may occasions when I have almost come to harm, but by an extraordinary occurrence have avoided it.
In a weird way, as if something I said which would have got me into trouble, was somehow not heard.
Or when crossing the road, I have somehow just missed an oncoming car....when driving too.
I have got home after these incidents and very strongly felt my survival was against nature, against logic, that something had interceded.
In my faith, it is possible to accept that G-D instructs angles to intercede at times of danger.

I would have thought he would have turned to his left considering that is the shoulder the guy tapped therefore getting smacked with the gate thingy

I do believe in them

I can't help but feel that some sentient force has prevented me from death of serious harm in several occasions. Like being tracked for weeks by a local psycho who more than once missed meeting me literally by seconds. Once a friend came to warn me to hide in my room. As I opened the door to the corridor the door at the other end that he has just exited was shutting. When I left he got wind that I was moving so set off early to catch me. For some reason my dad arrived to pick me up two hours early as he wanted to get it done. As we drove away from the location I saw him walking up to where I had lived. Because of my dad arriving early I missed him by about two minutes.

There do appear to be allied spirits who help us out if we need it. On the other hand, they may well also help us to die when the time is right. Unfortunately they can't be seen unless you get yourself charged up.

Back