• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Hacking For UFO Secrets

The two circular indentations on the foot are easily resolved - that's a 3am Lego incident (forgotten on waking).
Interesting idea. But... a bit of research tells me that the round nubbins on top of a Lego brick aren't 5 mm across.

I recently listened to that interview with Dolan....can't say it convinced me of the reality of the case....anyone believe the tale..?

This is an extract from Jon Ronson's interview with McKinnon, already posted upthread. The guy seems like an idiot, and he has no useful data to present after all his effort.
..."And then it got more exciting when I started going to places where I really shouldn't be".
"Like where?" I ask.
"The US Space Command," he says.
"What was the most exciting thing you saw?" I ask.
"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."
"Non-Terrestrial Officers?" I say.
"Yeah, I looked it up," says Gary, "and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."
(complete supposition, by the way, with no basis in fact.)
"The Americans have a secret spaceship?" I ask.
"That's what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe."
"Some kind of other Mir that nobody knows about?"
"I guess so," says Gary.
"What were the ship names?"
"I can't remember," says Gary. "I was smoking a lot of dope at the time. Not good for the intellect."
(No officer names, no ship names, nothing useful.)
At the Johnson Space Centre he spied on photographs of cigar-shaped objects that might have been UFOs but - he says - were probably satellites.

The most annoying thing is that this dope-smoking berk left little messages on people's computers, messages which were easily traced back to him. Don't do that, if you are ever in a similar position.

AHA, i found it deep in my kindle its called The UFO and Alien cover up: New evidence of the biggest cover up in human history By Arthur Berkeley tis on kindle unlimited

Back