• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Harold Trudel's Photos (Woonsocket, Rhode Island; 1967)

feinman

Account Retired
So, some time ago I noticed a few things. Trudell's photographs and the Cocoyoc Object and other sightings show that the central capsule portions of these saucers can travel independently. It is pretty clear when you see it..... Been in front of people's noses for a long time and no one noticed it..

First Woonsocket saucer:
"Trudel had captured 7 photographs of the strange aerial visitor. The photographer had noted an “antenna” protruding from the central lower portion of the object, but upon later questioning, he said that he did not at any time, see the antenna come into contact with the power lines."

1.jpg

The capsule from the middle of it:
1967!

2.jpg

The first saucer with the capsule out:
3.jpg

http://www.thinkaboutitdocs.com/1965-ufo-australian-vaucluse-beach/

Second Woonsocket Saucer:

4.jpg

With the legs of the Cocoyoc Object poking through ports in the rim (retracted in first pic of it):
5.jpg

The capsule from the saucer, seen in 1973 in Mexico:
6.jpg

Perhaps some historical sightings of them:

Note possible Cocoyoc capsule and saucer shield on back of figure with halo on right. Has opening in middle!! Vikoso Decani monastery..
7.jpg

Mconkie Ranch, Utah:
8.jpg

Note possible Cocoyoc capsule and saucer shield on back of figure with halo on right. Has opening in middle!! Vikoso Decani monastery..

Do you mean the painted roman military shield?

I've done a little sketch showing how the Yorba Linda UFO, and the Cocoyoc UFO are actually independently operating capsules / machines, from the two Woonsocket saucers (see above). My sketch shows how the objects fit inside. Carefully read the previous posts in this thread, and all becomes clear. This is one of the greatest things I have noticed, imo....

IMG_0591.jpg

The capsule from the saucer, seen in 1973 in Mexico:
View attachment 16736
This is obviously a balao puntado, a 'pointy balloon', which seems to be a popular but baffling type of fiesta balloon in south and central america.

View attachment 16737
No; this is fairly widespread iconography that shows angelic spirits inside comet-like halos. It has no extraterrestrial significance.

Looking the iconography shown on the Vikoso Decani monastery, it appears that the two comet-like icons are actually stylised representations of the Sun and the Moon. You can see that the right-hand icon clearly incorporates a moon-like crescent, while the left hand one is reddish in colour.
Here are some more examples going back hundreds of years earlier than that image, which suggests strongly that this is an established iconographic tradition, not a report of a sighting.
olympias_crucifixion_part.jpg
Cruci_book_r.jpg

arte_russa_part.jpg
Mtskheta-Svetitskhoveli_600x680.jpg

To be strictly accurate, both the Sun and the Moon are extraterrestrial objects, so I was wrong about that too.

Last edited:
Harold Trudel himself was a serial faker, who took at least four different UFO photos over a one year period, then topped it off with a very badly faked movie. It is very likely that this is just a cardboard tube sliding along a wire.
trudel.png

Looking the iconography shown on the Vikoso Decani monastery, it appears that the two comet-like icons are actually stylised representations of the Sun and the Moon. You can see that the right-hand icon clearly incorporates a moon-like crescent, while the left hand one is reddish in colour.
Here are some more examples going back hundreds of years earlier than that image, which suggests strongly that this is an established iconographic tradition, not a report of a sighting.
olympias_crucifixion_part.jpg
Cruci_book_r.jpg

arte_russa_part.jpg
Mtskheta-Svetitskhoveli_600x680.jpg

To be strictly accurate, both the Sun and the Moon are extraterrestrial objects, so I was wrong about that too.
I'm familiar with the history of the iconography and its symbolism, and just like the pilgrim 's hats seen in some old tapestries, etc., they can actually be both; even the RAND document mentions that some past religious experiences / visions, were actually UFO encounters.

Harold Trudel himself was a serial faker, who took at least four different UFO photos over a one year period, then topped it off with a very badly faked movie. It is very likely that this is just a cardboard tube sliding along a wire.
View attachment 21953
Trudel was seeing a number of UFOs around the area: he actually went to the spot where he took those photos because he had seen a number of them before, near where those power lines are. He took a number of pics of those same two objects <edit> over a period of a couple of weeks. He came to believe that they were in telepathic contact with him --perhaps possible, or just something he came to believe. I think the pics are real, and others had seen similar objects there in RI too.

I'm familiar with the history of the iconography and its symbolism, and just like the pilgrim 's hats seen in some old tapestries, etc., they can actually be both
No, they can't. That is absurd.

Trudel was seeing a number of UFOs around the area: he actually went to the spot where he took those photos because he had seen a number of them before, near where those power lines are. He took a number of pics of those same two objects <edit> over a period of a couple of weeks. He came to believe that they were in telepathic contact with him --perhaps possible, or just something he came to believe. I think the pics are real, and others had seen similar objects there in RI too.
No, they are obvious fakes.

This is obviously a balao puntado, a 'pointy balloon', which seems to be a popular but baffling type of fiesta balloon in south and central america.
The object was under control and landed. Not a pointy balloon.

No, they are obvious fakes.
Unknown objects flying around under control are going to be identified as something from the heavens, or divine, in times past. There are also flying "patens" shown in some monasteries..
RAND:
Sightings of unidentified foreign objects (UFOs) have been reported throughout the centuries—most of them given a religious interpretation. Since World War II, however, there seems to have been a drastic increase in the number of sightings. We have enough data—both visual and photographic—on some of these sightings to know that the phenomenon is unambiguously extraordinary and clearly inexplicable in modern terms. The author examines UFO brightness, size, and maneuvers, and discusses the frequency and location of sightings. He ends by suggesting the need for more standardized reporting on UFOs, so that times and locations of appearances may be anticipated and badly needed objective data may be obtained.

Since these icons are symbols of the Sun and Moon, they would not represent unknown objects, but rather they represent known ones.

Since these icons are symbols of the Sun and Moon, they would not represent unknown objects, but rather they represent known ones.
Sure, but they might have stylized those particular depictions based on objects they were seeing at the time. iiirc, flyingbobjects were seen in the region within 100 years of the creation of the depictiin and they had "legs" I'd have to look for it again.

The weird antennas from the bottom of the craft --why mention them at all? They are the extensiins of the Yorba Linda object. Look at t he top of the Cocoyoc object and Trudel's second saucer top; they are identical, same textue even. And the legs extend through edges of disc in one photo. Why bother?

If I have a chance to use Photoshop today, I'll make some pics that will really rub it in.

Since the Cocoyoc object was obviously a balloon (note how the pointy arms deform from photo to photo in the breeze) there is little point in comparing it to Trudel's fakes. When it 'landed' the inflatable protrusions would naturally have deflated, making them look like legs.

Last edited:
Since the Cocoyoc object was obviously a balloon (note how the pointy arms deform from photo to photo in the breeze) there is little point in comparing it to Trudel's fakes. When it 'landed' the inflatable protrusions would naturally have deflated, making them look like legs.
Read the description; the legs projected downward and it landed, it was under intelligent control and startled the witnesses. It is a metallic surface, not a brightly colored balloon, and it is big.

Here you can see in ONE photo the legs extending through ports in the edge of the Woonsocket saucer. Note the shadow as the flexible metamaterial bulges from the opening --like a balloon.
Woon1.png

Here is Woonsocket saucer (1.) with the Cocoyoc object's dome Photoshopped next to it (2), desaturated and sized. the dome portion is the SAME. (3.) Cocoyoc Object.
DomeSaucers2.png

Note how the Woonsocket saucer is faceted at edge of saucer, not smooth; there are apparently seven corners around the disc; the same number as the "legs" on the Cocoyoc object!!
https://ufologie.patrickgross.org/htm/cocoyoc73.htm

Seven corners on disc portion:
4.jpg

They are alien devices.

I suspect that the two saucers were on a mission; each had a different type of independently operating module, one being more cylindrical, the other made of some kind of programmable metamaterial throughout; both seem to have legs like the Cocoyoc-type module, made of the same stuff. I suspect the cylindrical object might be made to operate in the oceans, while the Cocoyoc-style object fir operating in the air and on the ground.

Trudel came up in the "How Alien..." thread. so we're back here. I think my points stand. Take a look at where it occurred ( I was right about Google Maps location according to Emily Trudeau).
All points reference my above posts.
1. To me the photos appear to be of large craft at some distance (others will dispute)
2. Notice the dome of the flexible Cocoyoc object protruding from one of the two saucers. The Coocyoc photos were found untampered with by head of Kodak in Mexico.
3. Note the arms of the Cocoyoc object protruding through ports in the saucer in one of Trudel's photos!!! There os no reason why he would glue those little arms on model...
4. Looking at the Trudel saucer with the Cocoyoc module, I looked for the more cylindrical module of the other saucer moving about independently --and found it! What are chances? Also has the arms....
5. Found encounter with possibly empty saucer on beach that rose u in air when approached.
The chances that all of these bizarre bits of evidence would match up so well is incredibly unlikely.

Back