• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Harry Potter Is Freddy Krueger

fudgetusk

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
The name Krueger means Potter.

Krüger, Kruger or Krueger (without the Umlaut Ü) are Jewish-German surnames originating from Krüger, meaning tavern-keeper in Low Saxon or potter in High German.

There are similarities in their name. Both Christian names end in y and have double letters in them. Both surnames end in ER.The name Freddy or Frederick means 'peaceful ruler'. The name Harry means 'house ruler'.

Both are associated with the colours red and yellow. Potter's house colours are red and yellow and Freddy's jumper in the original script was red and yellow(changed for the movie).

They both have scars.
They both wear hats. Potter wears a witch style hat in the books, omitted in the films.

Harry wears specs. In the opening scene to ELM ST we see Freddy making his fingerknives and on a table we clearly see a pair of spectacles.
They both do magic.
They both survived death.
They are both orphans and are fostered by abusive people.

In ELM ST Freddy is listed as simply Fred Krueger. Which has eleven letters. Harry Potter has eleven letters.
Harry Potter adds up to 8, a Venus number. The initials of Freddy Krueger add up to 8.
They both become invisible during their respective films/books.

It is interesting that Rowling went on to write gory crime fiction under the name Robert Galbraith.

"Career of Evil kicks off (sorry) with a woman’s severed leg. It is delivered in a package to Robin Ellacott, an amiable and efficient young woman who is the new-ish assistant of private detective Cormoran Strike."

"On the other hand, the Cormoran Strike novels have been described by even hardened crime fans as “macabre”."

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...n-strike-novel

I am reading SILKWORM by her and it has a man who has been gutted and acid poured on him.
Her Potter novels grow darker and darker as they go along. It is like she is trying to influence the kids reading them to grow darker. Then of course they will want to read her crime books.

Robert Galbraith eh? Freddy Krueger was played by Robert Englund. Her detective is called Cormoran Strike. But a friend calls him Bob for some unknown reason. And his secretary is Robin Venetia. She seems to have a thing about Robs. The official story is that it comes from Robert Kennedy. I wonder.

The first chapter of SILKWORM has a quote from a book by Thomas Dekker.

Question:
What does thou feed on?
Answer:
Broken sleep.

Very ELm ST.

Ever since I first saw Rowling I had a bad feeling about her. There's something cruel in her eyes.

Freddy-Krueger-and-Harry-Potter.jpeg

http://www.morphthing.com/celebrity/4496877-Freddy-Krueger-and-Harry-Potter

So we have a commonality with the character's names. We have the word 'ruler' and 'Potter'

I wonder if this is a clue to the holy grail. Ruler=king. King of the jews. The fisher King who guarded the grail. Potter=maker of vessels.

According to Wolfram Von Eschebach the holy grail was a stone. So this fits with Harry Potter's first adventure finding the stone. It was the first story that came to Rowling so is therefore the most important. The stone exhibits the powers attributed to the philosopher's stone...

"In the Arthurian Grail epic Parzival by Wolfram von Eschenbach, it is clearly stated that the Holy Grail is a stone which reflects qualities of the philosopher’s stone, which can heal and revive the dead and give immortality among many other things."

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/mataury.../15/moldavite/

This does not fit exactly with the theory that the name 'ruler potter' is a sign of this holy grail. The name seems to suggest that the grail was a pot made by a ruler or owned by a ruler. A king? The king of the jews? Was the grail a clay pot used by jesus? That would seem logical...to me.
smile.gif

In INDIAN AND LAST CRUSADE Indy finds the grail and it is a clay cup...

"The Holy Grail has taken on many shapes and names over the last two thousand years of its history. Whether it was made by Christ or belonged to the host of the Last Supper, it was cherished through the centuries as Christianities' most prized artifact. An entire literary genre flowered around the Holy Grail.

Lucasfilm's depiction of the Holy Grail was realized not as a beautifully decorated chalice, but as a simple clay cup."

http://www.indygear.com/iggrail.html

This page seems to suggest the grail was clay too... and made by potters for a ruler!

http://andavall.tripod.com/potterstale.html

Scholars agree that the grail was a clay cup.

"The Holy Grail, the legendary communal wine cup used by Jesus at the Last Supper, was almost certainly not an ornate metal chalice, as described in medieval epics.

According to Stephen Pfann, director of the Centre for the Study of Early Christianity in Jerusalem, the drinking vessel used at the Last Supper was probably a clay cup."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/6...unt-on-it.html

So the potter name takes on more truth!

Not sure where to post this but here's Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes reviewing the infamous Nimbus 2000, the plastic broomstick quidich toy that upset a few parents when they worked out that their kids were using it as a vibrator instead .. so NSFW

In ELM ST Freddy is listed as simply Fred Krueger. Which has eleven letters. Harry Potter has eleven letters.

Interesting that you bring up Elm Street explicitly.

I'm sure that, like me, when 'Elm--' and 'Street' are mentioned, only one thing comes to mind:

3faa7ef82cd5403b95650136d8427b7elg.jpg

I've never read the Harry Potter books, nor seen the film adaptations, but the Internet informs me that Harry Potter's pet owl is called Hedwig, and despite the bird being female, she is portrayed in the movies by (among others) a male owl called... ELMO.

Screenshot 2019-07-05 at 22.27.49.png

Except he’s not.
Neil Gaiman’s BOOKS OF MAGIC saw John Constantine befriending a young bespectacled boy wizard 4 years before Potter hit the shelves.

Gaiman created an everyman character of a twelve-year-old boy called Timothy Hunter, who would need to be given an extensive tour of the DC magical universe before being able to decide if he should embrace or reject his destiny as the world's greatest magician.

1562453877103.jpeg

I'm sorry to break the news to you but "potter" would more likely be translated to "Töpfer".
Untitled.png

:/

The name Krueger means Potter. Krüger, Kruger or Krueger (without the Umlaut Ü) are Jewish-German surnames originating from Krüger, meaning tavern-keeper in Low Saxon or potter in High German. There are similarities in their name. Both Christian names end in y and have double letters in them. Both surnames end in ER.The name Freddy or Frederick means 'peaceful ruler'. The name Harry means 'house ruler'. Both are associated with the colours red and yellow. Potter's house colours are red and yellow and Freddy's jumper in the original script was red and yellow(changed for the movie). They both have scars. They both wear hats. Potter wears a witch style hat in the books, omitted in the films. Harry wears specs. In the opening scene to ELM ST we see Freddy making his fingerknives and on a table we clearly see a pair of spectacles. They both do magic. They both survived death. They are both orphans and are fostered by abusive people. In ELM ST Freddy is listed as simply Fred Krueger. Which has eleven letters. Harry Potter has eleven letters. Harry Potter adds up to 8, a Venus number. The initials of Freddy Krueger add up to 8. They both become invisible during their respective films/books.

LOL "in your dreams".

Back