• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Hastings East Sussex report to local paper

Roland Deschain

All things serve the beam
A Hastings man spotted mysterious lights in the sky over his house last night (July 6).
Patrick Frost, of Hawthorn Road, contacted the Observer just after 11pm to say, “Me and my family not 10 mins ago have just witnessed approx eight flashing objects in the sky.

“At first we thought they were planes but were too close together and moving around each other flashing white lights then red lights.

“Seven of them were circling each other then two of them shone really bright while one of them started glowing red and not moving.

“They are still “dancing” round the sky at the moment, it’s an amazing thing. They are UFOs as we cannot identify them.”

Did you see the lights and take a photo? Send a jpeg to [email protected]

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

Read more: http://www.hastingsobserver.co.uk/news/local/ufo-spotted-over-hastings-1-7466448#ixzz4DleW8MMT

I suspect Chinese lanterns. There is a picture. Posted as its really really close to me so it got noticed!

Back