• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Haunted Experience Happened When I Was An Undergraduate

王泥喜法介

Devoted Cultist
This story happened in my dormitory when I was an undergraduate.

There is an unwritten rule in most Chinese universities that the electricity supply would be cut off after 11 pm or 12. A likely reason behind this is to deter students from indulging themselves in computer games.

One day, a roommate was washing his face in the washroom, and the supply of electricity would be immediately turned off. After washing over his face, he stared at the mirror to see whether he had rinsed the cream from his face, and the light was turned off at this moment. Suddenly, all in the room heard a cry full of fear.

Rushing into the washroom, we asked the guy what happened to him. The guy answered that he just saw a girl from the mirror. More to the point, the girl is his friend who passed away last year. Standing next to him, the girl was looking at the guy, and her head was bleeding. Then, the guy recounted a story about the dead girl.

Four years ago, when the guy was a middle school student, the girl was his classmate. As time went by, the girl became his best friend. Before the college entrance test, the girl and the guy promised they would visit each other when they departed into different cities.

However, the girl died in an accident before the test. One day, the girl was reported missing by her roommates, and the staff from the middle school started to look for her in every corner of the campus. Finally, the girl, or the girl's body more exactly, was found in the public shower room. When she was discovered, the girl was facing down, and her head was bleeding. The police subsequently came and assumed it was an accident, as the girl accidentally fell down, and her head was heavily knocked by the ground.

After recounting the story, the guy told us that probably his friend had never forgotten the promise and then came to visit him.

Back