• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Headless Torso Found In Cave Identified As Murderer Who Escaped Jail In 1916

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
An escaped murderer is finally identified but...who murdered him?
Headless torso found in cave identified as murderer who escaped jail in 1916
Remains found in Idaho 40 years ago finally identified as belonging to outlaw who killed his wife – but who killed the outlaw?
Associated Press in Boise, Idaho
Wed 1 Jan 2020 13.26 GMT

A headless torso that was found in a remote cave in Idaho 40 years ago has finally been identified as belonging to an outlaw who killed his wife with an axe and was last seen after escaping from jail in 1916.
Clark county sheriff Bart May said on Tuesday the cold case will remain open because investigators do not know who killed Joseph Henry Loveless. But they were able to notify one of Loveless’ surviving relatives, an 87-year-old grandson, of his fate.
etc

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...nd-cave-identified-murderer-escaped-jail-1916

Apologies to @Bigphoot2 I had not seen you had made a thread on this.
But I just added this story to the Nominative Determinism thread where I feel it also deserves an entry in it's own right.

Apologies to @Bigphoot2 ... But I just added this story to the Nominative Determinism thread where I feel it also deserves an entry in it's own right.

No problem. Agreed - it fits there as well.

Back