• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Health Claims Made For Breast Feeding / Breast Milk

Agree with you there. I wonder how much this stuff sells for on the internet, where he claims to buy it from. And how different it is from other mammalian milk to the untrained palate. Let's face it, there are an awful lot of mammals kept in zoos worldwide who would be cheaper, unwilling donors.

Agree with you there. I wonder how much this stuff sells for on the internet, where he claims to buy it from. And how different it is from other mammalian milk to the untrained palate. Let's face it, there are an awful lot of mammals kept in zoos worldwide who would be cheaper, unwilling donors.

He gets it from strangers on the Internet (who knows where some of them they get it from :eek:)

Heres a link to a site that sells the stuff. http://onlythebreast.co.uk/breast-milk-classifieds-uk/browse-categories/7/2-6-months/

Brazilian Boxer Acelino "Popo" Freitas was breast-fed until the age of three (sometimes listed as four.)
He attributes his great strength to this.
From Wikipedia: "His nickname, Popó, was given to him by his mother, after the sound that babies make while drinking milk."

And ex boss of mine claimed he was breastfed until he was 12.
He would boast of this at work, of how he was strong and never got ill.
No idea if it was true.

Back