• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Here To Help Anybody Going Through Confusion Or Fear Of The Paranormal

Alyssa

the savior of the broken
Hello,

My name is Alyssa. Im 23 and i have the ability to speak to the dead, as well as channel you through spirit. If you have a genuine paranormal problem, then i would love to help you understand it or rid yourself of it. I was going to go through the threads before doing this, but it became emotionally overwhelming. If you would like my help please reply here and i will respond after connecting to your situation.
Please also be respectful, as i will be nothing but respectful to you. :)

Dear Alyssa

Thank you for your generosity in making this offer. Might you be willing to see what you can make of my situation? There is one event in particular that I have in mind, but there may well be other things going on under my radar, as it were. I'd be grateful for any insights you may wish to offer.

Never mind my issues, I'd be interested to hear a precise description of what it is you do, how it is achieved and how the experience feels - as 'nuts and bolts' as possible, if you can find the time to hammer it all out on the keyboard.

Absolutely guys, i have a little bit to do today, and then i will be sure to sit down and reply! :)

Hi Alyssa
My family and I have issues at the moment and I an reminded of something I was told by a "psychic" a few years ago, something that I did not really believe.
If you are able to offer me any insight into what is happening and why I would be most grateful.

Never mind my issues, I'd be interested to hear a precise description of what it is you do, how it is achieved and how the experience feels - as 'nuts and bolts' as possible, if you can find the time to hammer it all out on the keyboard.
Seconded.

Eg, how did you pick me out from all the other millions of people in UK? Especially as I don't use my real name here, or show pictures of myself either. So how could you be sure you were connecting to me (or my spirits...) and not someone generally similar?

Sorry about the wait :) i will start with explaining how i do this, as "nuts and bolts" as i can. I connect using spirit guides. Everybody has their own spirit guides that they have had since birth, spiritual or not. No matter what your religion is. Some call them your "gaurdian angels". I dont need a name, or a picture, or any other information of yours. I just need an established connection between myself and whoever is asking for a reading or help. If it is via the internet, then the words that you type to me start the process. The words that you type leak personality and emotion just as if you were speaking to me face to face. You leave an imprint of your emotions while typing that i can pick up on. That is not easily explained, it just happens. Then, when attempting a connection with you i sit down in a quiet place to meditate. There is no weird ritual required, no funny body movements or anything unusual like that. I close my eyes and allow myself to clear my mind. I place my hand on our method of conversation, and i ask my spirit guides to find you. I think of the emotions and personality i feel from your words intently while they do this. My eyes still closed, still meditating. I have a pen and paper in front of me while doing this. When spirit finds you and your spirit guides, is when the connecting starts. I will start to see words, images, and feel things. I will start to hear spirit speaking to me, and this comes in all different forms. For example, yesterday while reading hearing the pink floyd song. If your guidence thinks that you are in need of my help (if you have a spirit surrounding you, or something more malevolent) they will show me you struggling and the cause of it.

Some times information is intercepted, its not a perfect science, but i usually connect to who im trying to connect to, even if some of the information i get has been thrown in there from elsewhere.

I like to think of it (when dealing with remote channeling) like sending a text. From my phone to your phone i am able to send a text to you and only you through that connection. When i place my hand on our conversation, spirit travels the same way.

when im done, i review what i have written down and reply.

While im doing this i feel a flood of your emotions on whatever i am seeing. Sometimes if the connecting is strong then my body will become ice cold, but most times it's just a meditation state.

Its difficult to put into words the experience, but i have tried. :)

Again, i always say that i am no expert and that this is my belief and it works in my opinion, but i would never try to make anyone else believe it or accept it. I just know what i experience and the experiences i have had in the past, and i am confident and content in and with the beliefs that i hold.

Im going to start responding with readings but as its been a pretty busy day i wont be able to sit down for even a second until around 4! Please be patient with me, as i would like to help!

I've heard of psychics and magicians, etc, using cold reading to get information from people, but you seem to be on a different level:

"The words that you type leak personality and emotion just as if you were speaking to me face to face. You leave an imprint of your emotions while typing that i can pick up on."

You're cold-reading my typing!! :eek:

(And with my ratty old keyboard, which keeps missing letters and spaces, that's no mean feat!)

I've heard of psychics and magicians, etc, using cold reading to get information from people, but you seem to be on a different level:

"The words that you type leak personality and emotion just as if you were speaking to me face to face. You leave an imprint of your emotions while typing that i can pick up on."

You're cold-reading my typing!! :eek:

(And with my ratty old keyboard, which keeps missing letters and spaces, that's no mean feat!)

i sense something large around your neck. Seems to have feathers.

i sense something large around your neck. Seems to have feathers.

lol first of all i had to google "cold reading". I suppose that is what i do, but i dont do it to fool anybody. Why would i waste so much of my day (when i have two small kids and things to keep up on) trying to get into other people's heads. Im not making money, im not asking for anything in return... could it be that i simply believe in what im doing?

where in your conversation did you imply anything about fatherhood? Holding conversation with yourself 24/7 and history?

If there were any implications i cant see them.

lol first of all i had to google "cold reading". I suppose that is what i do, but i dont do it to fool anybody. Why would i waste so much of my day (when i have two small kids and things to keep up on) trying to get into other people's heads. Im not making money, im not asking for anything in return... could it be that i simply believe in what im doing?

where in your conversation did you imply anything about fatherhood? Holding conversation with yourself 24/7 and history?

Sorry!

Couldn't resist that dig at Rynner, he is an Ancient Mariner.

that would be in the threads around What Happened (Or Didn't) At Xmas.....

To be fair, anyone perusing this board for any length of time will have soaked up bits of information about various posters here. Rynner has mentioned his children somewhere IIRC. I'm not saying that's what you have done, but it's worth bearing in mind that information can be picked up in a variety of ways.

Anyway, I'm open-minded. if you're willing-I'd love to know why I'm having such supernaturally bad luck in my life at the moment. I'd be seriously impressed if you could illuminate me!

that would be in the threads around What Happened (Or Didn't) At Xmas.....

I joined this forum like 3 days ago, and wouldn't even know where to begin to find that. Im open to any type of opinion, but im not super fond of being called a dishonest person.

I joined this forum like 3 days ago, and wouldn't even know where to begin to find that. Im open to any type of opinion, but im not super fond of being called a dishonest person.

wow! backing away....... :confused:

how odd that you "read" something unpleasant into that.

wow! backing away....... :confused:

how odd that you "read" something unpleasant into that.

The last part of my statement wasnt directed towards you, it was a statement in general. It doesnt take someone with abilities to recognize sarcasm. Again i say, im not pushing anybody to believe what i believe, but please know that my time is much more precious than to try to fool people into believing what i say. I have no motive or agenda.

The person in my life is livid sometimes that i even talk about this stuff. (Hes a skeptic, as i said in my introduction thread) so why if i did not believe that i was able to help people would i even bother? Its time consuming and sometimes channeling will leave me feeling sick. But i want to help people. There is no other intent behind it other than that.

I'm not sure if that remark was aimed at me, as there were others interjecting.

On the Abilities thread, you said (about me):

"I also got the word "Paternal" but im not sure how to take or define that. It could mean you are a father, would like to be a father, or just have a paternal nature and are good with children."

I responded:

"Again, I'll take that as a hit, although I don't want to go into details at the moment."

I'll add now that I am a father, but a marital breakdown many years ago meant that I've not seen my children since. I felt then that I was the injured party, and that feeling has persisted ever since.

Maybe that will help you understand your own powers a little better.

Hi Alyssa. There's one question I think a lot of us would like the answer to and you seem to be the person to deal with it.

Why are the dead so boring? By that I mean they're on a huge journey who knows where. Why do they leave bland murmurs and mundane information to surviving relatives instead of a remarkable account of what things are like in the afterlife? Why, on crossing the greatest boundary of them all, are their conversations not more interesting or informative?

I'm not being rude here please understand... It's just a question I've always asked myself.

Let's assume Alyssa is a fraud, and see where that takes us. So she only joined 3 days ago, but she could have been lurking for months, collecting data on posters here. But think of the logistics. We have hundreds(?) of posters (some of whom, like myself, have been posting here for well over a decade), and thousands of threads. She'd need the computing power of GCHQ to make any sense of all that data!

It might help if she knew who was willing to have their bumps read, but she'd only get a feel for that by going the 'GCHQ route' first!

But assuming she did guess I'd volunteer to be probed, and had read a lot of my posts, she could have made her 'reading' much more specific. But no, she came up with "I also was shown an image of woods with tall trees. I take this to mean that your spirit is saying you are very nature oriented. You enjoy being close to organic nature and the land (camping, hiking, ect.)" Yes, I like nature and all that (and hiking, before my knees gave out), but I prefer coasts and the sea, and nautical stuff, as any regular here would know.

But it was the "paternal" bit that convinced me that there could be more going on than sneaky research or cold reading could explain, because that struck right at the heart of my biggest ever life crisis. Again, I won't go into this in detail, because it led to years of depression, and I don't want to go there again.

My verdict - Alyssa is no fraud.

What we do here is take the evidence and discuss it. (If that's not too impersonal to Alyssa) but we also have a standpoint on the damage fake mediums and cold readers can do to the vulnerable.

Let me get this straight. I am not dissing Alyssa's claims but it has to be said that mentioning paternal issues to a gentleman of a certain age is bound to have a pretty high hit rate. And there's not many of us that dislike nature given the choice.

I do not doubt Alyssa is genuinely and generously offering her time to help and while I wouldn't want to see her bombarded as a live case, I would need something more specific from all clairvoyants other than bland generalities.

Let me get this straight. I am not dissing Alyssa's claims but it has to be said that mentioning paternal issues to a gentleman of a certain age is bound to have a pretty high hit rate.​

First, did Alyssa know the gentleman's age?

Second, why would paternal issues have a 'high hit rate'? Many fathers raise families happily and successfully, and have no problems with it.

You're looking at the situation from the outside, with (let's face it) a debunking mentality.

But from the inside, I can tell you Alyssa hit a vital target, only understandable from that viewpoint.

Even she didn't understand it. As she said, "I also got the word "Paternal" but im not sure how to take or define that."

jimv1 said, "...we also have a standpoint on the damage fake mediums and cold readers can do to the vulnerable."

My 'vulnerability' occured years ago. I hope I'm over it now. If anything, I found Alyssa's message reassuring - somehow, the universe did feel my pain.​

Thank you very much Rynner2. Some people (not saying anybody here Specifically, just people in general) think that spirituality and having abilities is an exact science. That we get to choose what comes to us and the information that we recieve. That if we ask a question we automatically get an answer. I (more than you would know) understand the pain that a fake reading from a fake individual can cause, but i assure you that is not my intention. I would never make up information, not even if it would genuinely make someone feel better. That is not healing. Honesty, compassion, and listening is healing. There is so much more to life than ourselves inside of ourselves.

I respect what everybody is saying they believe, and i honestly dont mind being questioned. I enjoy talking about what i believe and going into detail.

What hurts my feelings is questioning with the implications that i purposely try to hurt people. I would never. & if i didnt 100% believe in my readings and relationship with my spirit guides, i would never offer readings, or spend hours a day studying to further and strengthen my abilities.

I would put my feet up with a glass of wine and watch spongebob with my kids.

Last edited:
Hi Alyssa. There's one question I think a lot of us would like the answer to and you seem to be the person to deal with it.

Why are the dead so boring? By that I mean they're on a huge journey who knows where. Why do they leave bland murmurs and mundane information to surviving relatives instead of a remarkable account of what things are like in the afterlife? Why, on crossing the greatest boundary of them all, are their conversations not more interesting or informative?

I'm not being rude here please understand... It's just a question I've always asked myself.

It is my personal belief that the afterlife is a series of events. I believe that when you die, if you were a good person then you will meet the creator, and you are reborn. I believe that if you die and you were a bad person, then before you meet the creator and are reborn, you are confronted with the souls of every individual you have hurt.

The in between is where spirits stay when they are not ready to be crossed over or have gotten lost, or are not even aware that they have passed.

I believe that this state is one of the many relms that exist in this reality. The way that i see it, is like a darker and quieter version of this relm. All the houses, furniture, cars, ext. Are all in the same place as this relm. (Its going to sound silly, but the best way to get perspective of what this relm that the dead reside in is that same relm that they use in the movie "insidious". The dead wonders amongst the living, but the living doesnt know. I know, its just a movie and sounds silly, but just try to picture that type of place.

To communicate with the living it takes energy that the average spirit does not have much of. Weather it be on EVP, by moving an object, or any other way a ghost can communicate. They would probably love to conversate about the afterlife, but just dont have the energy for it.

This is why most very clear persice EVPS are from demonic entities, because they have the energy to say basically anything that they want.

Thats what i believe anyway, i hope that that was a helpful answer to your question.

I am not making that accusation Alyssa. I have experiences in my past that directly link to my interest in The Fortean and the supernatural otherwise I wouldn't be here. I'd be ranting and pointing to here from some sceptic site or just lolling on Facebook.
I've mentioned my experiences here on this site over the years... From seeing my own doppelgänger to vomiting accurately on a cat from a second floor balcony as well as my experiences with Tarot and Dowsing and other stuff you'd expect from someone with miles on the clock.

This is why a medium does these seances to be able to contact a loved one. Your loved one uses the body of the medium to communicate, feeding off of the mediums energy. This is why i sometimes feel sick after reading, because it takes energy to connect to spirits.

While on topic, if there are people out there looking to speak to a loved ones spirit, please stay away from any seance situation. You are inviting your loved one to the circle, but you could leave there with more than one not so friendly friend who also made their way to the circle.

and if your loved one is at peace, then their soul has been reborn.

You vomited on a cat? Was it deliberate....?

No. It was the result of a Southern Comfort challenge... Which I won!
Unfortunately, I was biologically forced to throw up over the balcony and it splattered in a good 14 Foot radius. Then a clear spot appeared and there was a piteous mewing as a patch of vomit crawled into the bushes. As I thought about the cat having to clean itself up, I turned to the missus and actually said 'I don't remember eating that'.

Hi Alyssa
My family and I have issues at the moment and I an reminded of something I was told by a "psychic" a few years ago, something that I did not really believe.
If you are able to offer me any insight into what is happening and why I would be most grateful.

Would what this "psychic" told you happen to be that you have untapped abilities?... that seem to be leaking. I didn't do a full reading, but just by reading your post i can sense that you have had much anxiety lately and that anxiety is being misplaced because of the abilities you may or may not be aware of. I get the sense that you think you have a ghost or a demon in your life, but i can assure you that you are safe from any entities or spirits. If you would like for me to further elaborate on the abilities i feel are being worked, please let me know.

Alyssa. You seem to be able to pick things up by 'breadcrumbs', like mail or the intentions of posters. Have you had any success reading the history of the holders by objects?

Back