• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

"Heroes Of Cosplay"

C5F82729-916F-43E9-985A-5E97CBED011B.jpeg
I’m making an Outlander cosplay. I’ve got to make the right underwear so it will all lie right. I have just made my corset (they called them stays back then), I am pretty proud of the result.

Last edited:
This Batman wannabe has been awarded the Guinness record for the highest number of functional gadgets (30) incorporated in his costume.
Batman costume with 30 working gadgets breaks Guinness record

A dedicated cosplayer in Maine broke a Guinness World Record when he added 30 working gadgets to his Batman costume.

Keith Dinsmore of Portland said he started dressing as Batman for pop culture conventions in 2013, and decided to attempt the Guinness record in 2017 after learning it was held by Julian Checkley, whose cosplay costume included 23 functioning gadgets. ...

Dinsmore successfully captured the record with 30 distinctive mechanisms, including a bolla, batarangs, a butane torch, a mini grappling hook, binoculars, a compass, a finger print kit, a tracking device, a nylon rope, a road flare, a laser pointer, flashbangs, handcuffs, an acetylene cutting torch and an extendable baton. ...

FULL STORY (With Video): https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2020/0...gadgets-breaks-Guinness-record/6551592406061/

Back