• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Hillbilly Horror Stories

HillbillyHorrorStories

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Hillbilly Horror Stories is a paranormal podcast hosted by comedians. We are serious enough for the hard core paranormal fans as well as funny enough for the casual fans. We discuss haunted places such as Myrtles Plantation, Waverly Hills and Bobby Mackey's Music World as well the true stories behind movies such as The Exorcist and The Amityville Horror. We have even done 2 shows and more upcoming on Rock N Roll and the Occult. Sometimes we will do whole shows on individuals such as Aleister Crowley. Give us a listen. You can like us on Facebook. Subscribe to us on iTunes or any podcast catcher on android. If you like the show please rate us on iTunes.
http://www.HillbillyHorrorStories.com

He's/She's just covered a lot of the board with this Hillbilly* spam. :mad:

*Probably incorrect anyway; the technicality may come in handy, though. :p

And this is the ONLY post we have on this board so we haven't covered the board with our spam. Just thought people of this forum might be interested in what we do.

Yes, Kentucky Goblins. Would be up your street I think.

You also posted in the Subforum "Ghosts". Yith has deleted the thread, but multiple postings will get you banned without any of us mods blinking an eye. Especially because your username is the same as your spam.

You have been warned.

Hillbilly Horror Stories is a paranormal podcast hosted by comedians. We are serious enough for the hard core paranormal fans as well as funny enough for the casual fans. We discuss haunted places such as Myrtles Plantation, Waverly Hills and Bobby Mackey's Music World as well the true stories behind movies such as The Exorcist and The Amityville Horror. We have even done 2 shows and more upcoming on Rock N Roll and the Occult. Sometimes we will do whole shows on individuals such as Aleister Crowley. Give us a listen. You can like us on Facebook. Subscribe to us on iTunes or any podcast catcher on android. If you like the show please rate us on iTunes.
http://www.HillbillyHorrorStories.com

Thanks for that. Will check you guys out. Have to say though my standards for podcasts are very high.

Do you like Blurry Photos at all?

Love Blurry Photos. Lore and Unexplained are my 2 favorite podcasts. I'm also hooked on Up and Vanished and Myths and Legends.

You also posted in the Subforum "Ghosts". Yith has deleted the thread, but multiple postings will get you banned without any of us mods blinking an eye. Especially because your username is the same as your spam.

You have been warned.
My apologies. The intention wasn't to spam the page just to get the word out to some like minded individuals and hopefully get some ideas to do future shows on.

My apologies. The intention wasn't to spam the page just to get the word out to some like minded individuals and hopefully get some ideas to do future shows on.

Good for you mate.

It shouldn't take too much a of a braincell to realiise that your post is genuine rather than being spam.

Good luck with the podcast, I'll definitely check it out.

Good for you mate.

It shouldn't take too much a of a braincell to realiise that your post is genuine rather than being spam.

Good luck with the podcast, I'll definitely check it out.[/QU

Thank you sir. I'm interacting back and fourth with people so its obvious I'm not trying to spam.

Back