• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Ah, my mistake didn't notice thread title. No need for sarcasm old boy :(

Ah, so you did. I apologise for my double stupidity :confused:

Yes. I just assumed it was in hoaxes/pranks all along and then had compounded the blunder making a fool of myself by 'exposing' as such. That's all :oops:

Yes. I just assumed it was in hoaxes/pranks all along and then had compounded the blunder making a fool of myself by 'exposing' as such. That's all :oops:

I should have noted the merging of the threads.

And I should've noticed it: was just me being a bit thick - hence the apology for being all defensive! :)

Soz GeorgeP...

Mr Johnson calling the council about these bloody pigeons ... NSFW ... rude swear words used

Prankster Replaces Pet Names With New Labels In Local Pet Store

pet-store3.jpg

http://www.sadanduseless.com/2015/05/pet-store-prank/

If you work in a office environment and know the person who tends to the drinks machine, give this clever prank try. If you spy them re-stocking the machine, nip over and offer to help. Ask them if they need anymore cups from the store room and offer to go and get some. Now your out of sight empty the coffee in one plastic cup into another and repeat as many times as possible. Take all of these to the guy filling the machine and leave him to it. The coffee in question is usually a strong blend, so when its doubled or tripled up will cause a few issues once its been drunk. Now when you go to the machine for a tea ask those around if they would like a coffee. At some point in the day the coffee drinkers may stand up suddenly with a worried look on their face, before they rush off somewhere :)

A bit more Tom Emeny .. the man's a leg end :cool:

Bloody stupid prank. :rolleyes:

They look similar to something in a video on another thread(I think). Where the guy in the car is screaming his head off.

I thought the same (although I've not been able to trace the original video). Raises a number of questions, although the most interesting one for me is whether that hunched figure is a recognised archetype in whichever part of the world these videos originate from. The first (untraced) video is quite effectively creepy, whether or not it's a hoax, I suppose it's no surprise that other people are trying to recreate the effect. "Twice the crones! Twice the chills!". As Mytho says, though, bit daft to stand right in front of an accelerating vehicle containing - presumably - terrified occupants.

Last edited:
Idiots, and the driver prolly thought they were real and tried to drive thro them, or thought they were possibly weird car jackers, either way the driver is not at fault

It's not called fight or flight reflex for nothing, sometimes you get fight.

HOAX: Fallen Angel From Skies over London

A few days back the body of what appeared to be a dead angel was found by members of the public. Turns out that it was the work of two artists who use human fat and worse to create this realistic looking exhibit. The images are from China and NOT London.

The link below contains disturbing images.

LINK

I have seen a sculpture like that before, made by Chinese artists (it was a Saatchi exhibition of art from China).

Rather spooky, wouldnt like to be stuck in a room with them over night.

Back