• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

How does one summon a succubus?

Hello,

I have to reply re: Monks not sleeping on their stomachs. THIS IS 100% true!!! Seeing as most of my encounters occurred while I was sleeping on my stomach. Of course, nower days I can't because I have a bad shoulder from an automobile accident.
I suffered from incubus encounters ALL the time. And, honestly--despite my taste for the unknown--I'm glad it's over (for now, atleast.)

WW

Like Lightning

We learned very quickly in Marine Corps bootcamp NOT to sleep on our stomachs, lest embarassment ensue early in the morning!

Trace Mann

For 5 years when on a well known anti depressant I slept in the afternoons most days and I always experienced Incubus ' attacks ' even after coming off the drug I still do maybe twice a week. It's a drastic measure however!

Hello Everyone,

Just last night I had an SP attack! I kept trying to shake it off but it was a demon child and it persisted. Next thing I knew, I was awaking to the sound of my alarm...6:20am. But it was horrifying!

WW

From the Medieval rule of Saint Rude, 1431, dubious:

"Novices who shake one off before bed do not fall prey to
the bed-serpent of the night."

:p

I'd do a ghost,if she were hot!So,how do you call up one of these things?I'd like one.You know there are certain things my wife won't do to completetion..&I've all ways felt cheated,if you know what I mean?So,if I can say a few incantations or what not & get some from a hot dead person,I would!Tell me how.

I still think Seroxat does it , no need for incantations, just take the pills and wait for your brain to get screwed-up.

i too had hallucinations and heard voices when i was on the stuff, lethe.

James Whitehead said:
From the Medieval rule of Saint Rude, 1431, dubious:

"Novices who shake one off before bed do not fall prey to
the bed-serpent of the night."

Well, you can't say fairer than that, but do remember that you might go blind . . .

Carole

There's actually a book by Donald Tyson entitled Sexual Alchemy: Magical Intercourse With Spirits that was reviewed in FT a while back that gives you the instructions of how to go about exactly what you're proposing. As I recall, the reviewer gave it a positive review but suggested it was far too dangerous to attempt. I could never really wrap my head around that one. I mean, does what Tyson propose actually work, at least some of the time, as to warrant a warning from one of our book reviewers?!?

Anyhow, Tyson's book might be your best shot at trying to land an ethereal girlfriend.

Polterdog.

P. S. You know, I don't mean to sound overly critical because, quite frankly, I haven't read the thing and Donald Tyson's The Tortuous Serpent was actually quite good and very knowledgeable...mind you, that was a work of ficition. ;)

To Ginoide:

I am so glad it's not just me, although I know it isn't I joined a support group who had nightmarish tales to tell, the Incubus attacks were the most weird though, and felt absoloutly real. Evil stuff. There was a thread on here some-where about it, but I didn't reply to it as it was an old one and had probably been thoroughly thrashed out.

It usually happens to me when I am too tired and I am trying to fall back to sleep---the paralysis kicks in, then the heavy breathing, then the breath in the ear---and then something jumps on me and tries to hump me!

Dude, if you really want to conjure up a succubus and have sex with it, consider the possibility that you are giving a really evil and really horny entity way too much power!

WW

It happens to me if I sleep in the afternoons, not when I'm asleep at night with the b/f. Something to do with the different quality of sleep I suppose, ( The seroxat made me very tired and I always slept in the afternoons) It was only then and when I was alone, I could even see them, it was just as real and ' reality ' , still happens whenever I nap in the afternoons.

Hello,

I have only seen one MARE or Succubus...whatever you prefer to call it. It had a head like a balloon, with two slits for eyes and a great big slit for a nose and it smiled at me, malevolently, and the slit stretched from one extreme (bulbous) end, to the other. It was like an extraterrestrial, but with slit eyes and many encounters, excluding the incubi, succubi phenomena have always exhibited an ET-like quality. Makes me wonder incessantly if the creatures we refer to as Aliens haven't been around for centuries, under different names...but always with the same odd, freaky faces!

WW

Mine we always human, strangers, no-one I knew except maybe a couple of times, but just normal males.

Ohh.. I forgot about this thread! So much advice, and so much of it useful! That 'Intercourse with spirits' book sounds a bit freaky, but intriguing ;)

Hmm.. I'm rather sad really. :hmph:

You've interacted with humans? How is this possible??? Well, lucky you! I've encountered frightening things and I have been told by people, whenever the topic should arise, that they too have encountered 'unnatural' things. It's a rarity to hear that someone has seen a human-like entity, in regards to the NIGHT MARE.
But hey, to each his own...or it's own(?).

WW

I'm pretty glad its only humans! If it happened as regularly as it does with demonic-type entities I would be now be in a secure ward somewhere probably doped out of my brain.
But I think it's all tied up with sleep paralysis in my case, one doctor did go so far as to admit the medication might be responsible for that, but as to making it stop...nope, there seems no cure for that.

Lethe said:
Mine we always human, strangers, no-one I knew except maybe a couple of times, but just normal males.
I read somewhere (that counts for a lot doesn't it?) that if you were to look at the "human's" reflection it would no longer appear human, but more reptilian. My advice is not to look at its reflection - unless of course you're into reptilians.

That sounds particularly disturbing, and I try not to look at all if I can avoid it, I do try to scream and move and wake up, to no effect, but I am sure it is sleep paralysis ( I think there is a thread about that on here, I must look for it ) since I am aware of, for example, the b/f playing his X box downstairs, the phone ringing, children playing outside etc, the movement of the daylight in the room, but I can't move or wake, I don't honestly think I'm being singled out by some horrific ' thing ' .

OMG! You just reminded me of a girl I *hated* in college who came screaming out of her room one night. She was three doors down from me, and at about 3am, I heard this screaming. So I called to my roomate and asked her if she heard it and she said she did. We went into the hall to join the commotion and that girl I couldn't stand (but then again, who could...), after being calmed by the RA, began to tell us that she was asleep, when she suddenly felt paralysed and opened her eyes to find a tall blond Adonis standing before her, completely nude. She said he murmured to her in some 'freaky' jittery language and then proceeded to climb on top of her. Now, we had closets that were mirrored that were directly before our beds (depending on how you decorated your room), and she caught the 'mans' reflection, and he had scales and dark green skin resembling a reptiles. She screamed and looked directly at him and she said his eyes turned yellow and slowly she gained feeling as he jumped off the bed and disappeared!
She really freaked us all out. There were lights on ALL NIGHT~!
I sympathised with her... but I still didn't like her!
lol

WW

I was almost not too bad reading that up to a point, where scales were mentioned! :eek!!!!:

Hello Lethe,

Yeah, it was the part about the scales that had me up all night!
But these scaley beasts are nothing new to me, in regards to their existence, because someone is always telling me a story or two about an encounter with a reptilian. My grandmother encountered on as a young girl. My sister was chased by one, when she was about seven. My best friend saw one in a cemetary. Reptilians are EVERYWHERE! "Lo and behold, and in the sky I saw the beast and his number was 666---"

I think we should get cracking on that Secret Society, so we can build a few ships (preferably in Russia) and be ready to get the heck outa here when the "V" day comes!

WW

Then I realise I have been completely left behind with regards to this. Reptilians? Is there a thread about them anywhere, this is something I need to know more about.

Hello Lethe,

Yes, I do believe there is a thread. I tried to make one last time, and was directed to another previous thread. Sorry, I donot know the exact location, but hopefully someone here can help.

"ATTENTION ALL FORTEANS---WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE DIRECT LETHE TO THE THREAD RE: REPTILIANS. IT IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE."

There, now that should get someone's attention!

lol

WW

Thankyou! :) I don't know much about lots of things but I know nothing about reptilians at all!

WonderWoman said:
"ATTENTION ALL FORTEANS---WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE DIRECT LETHE TO THE THREAD RE: REPTILIANS. IT IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE."

Here:
http://www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4332
I miss Mr Rang's rants.

Here:
http://www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17714
If Reptiles manned my post office it would probably operate more smoothly and we could easily feed all those old folks who clog it up to them...

And, of course, here:
http://www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4101
No witicism necessary.

Back