• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

How does one summon a succubus?

Just saw this film posted about on another site:

http://www.urbanethemovie.com/home.php

“The suicide of her roommate plunges naive medical student Lili into a horrifying nightmare where she is forced to confront the evil night demons, 'The Urbane'.”

‘Urbane’ is an innovative and horrifying movie that brings the legend of the evil night demons, the incubus and succubus, to the modern day. Part vampire movie, part zombie movie, but wholly original, Urbane creates a truly terrifying new horror experience.

Major horror stars, such as Doug Bradley ('Pinhead' from ‘Hellraiser’), make this a ‘must-see’ for the millions of horror fans.

‘Urbane’ is written and directed by Frazer Lee, award-winning Director of ‘On Edge’ and ‘Red Lines’. Frazer has been described by legendary horror Director Tobe Hooper (‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’, ‘Poltergeist’ and ‘The Toolbox Murders’) as “a great director, he knows how to do it guys.”

The terrifying Urbane will be created by SFX maestro Bob Keen (‘Event Horizon’, ‘Hellraiser’, ‘Children of the Corn’, ‘Highlander’, ‘Star Wars’ and ‘Alien’).

The score will be created by the legendary Claudio Simonetti (‘Suspiria’, ‘Deep Red’, ‘Dawn of the Dead’, ‘Straight to Hell’).

I was reading the Malleus Maleficarum many years ago, and got the impression that these sexy demons operated kind of like bees, in that the succubus takes human sperm from a male, and then transfers it to an incubus who 'injects' it into a female host. In the meantime the sperm has been meddled with. This seemed to me to be an attempt to explain birth defects, 'evil' children, etc.

I haven't looked at the MM in awhile though.

That sounds very likely, and I've never got pregant from one , yet, so ha, birth control foils them :lol:

Dudes, we'd better WATCH OUT if the Succubus Hunter is even talking 23% of the truth!

http://www.succubushunter.com/

I'm scared sh*tless! Please help me!

I am in hiding, all alone, terrified that they will find me! You see, I am being chased by SUCCUBI!!! And they won't stop until I'm dead!!!

I know it sounds crazy, but you must read my terrifying reports. I swear to you, it's all true. And please check out T's messages to experience my frightening attempts to elude the succubi first hand.

If you view the proof that I have placed on this site with an open mind, you will have no choice but to believe that these sexual monsters do exist. I have posted news clippings that indicate attacks by succubi! I have provided actual photographs of these demons! And I have even gotten my hands on rare audio interviews with a succubus and a succubus hunter! If any of you have more evidence, I would love to see it. With your help, we can build up this site to warn everyone of this terrible danger!

Keep watching this website and I will tell you more and more of my story as I can. In the meantime, I beg of you to help me! PLEASE!

I have the Malleus Maleficarum here. It isn't indexed though, and is a rather dull read, so I expect to fall asleep before I find the relevant page. :(

Perhaps that's THEIR plan.. ;)

I think that the Succubus Hunter should team up with Lady Exorcist!

Sex Demons
Exorcism Healing Deliverance

Your Sexual
Problem
May very well be
Spiritual?

Incubus and Succubus, Demons
That have Sex with Men and Women.

Sexual experiences with Demon Spirits
Real even in this day and age.

I have personally taken both Men and Women
Through Exorcisms and Deliverances and I have
Seen them healed and recovered wholly from this
horrible and tormenting experience.

I have prayed with and continue to pray with many
People that have become bound by their experiences
Have thought them to be pleasurable in the beginning.

I have prayed with and continue to pray with those
who became sex addicts and not really understood
Why or how?

I have prayed with people who have had these sex
Demons unloosed upon them by witchcraft.

Demons unloosed upon them though Astral Projection.

Demons unloosed upon them through White and Black
Magic.

Demons unloosed upon them through sleepin in a
Hotel room bed and not praying over the room first.

Demons unloosed upon them through Sleep and
Dream spirits.

Demons unloosed upon them by way of generational
Curses.

I have prayed with people who out of contex, really
believe that "Jesus" has become their husband and
Is providing them with sexual gratification.

I even prayed with one lady, whose boyfriend was
Killed violently and a familiar spirit came to her and
told her the it was the boyfriend and she prepared
herself to have sex with the Demon for over an
Extended period of time.

I prayed with another lady, who went to a foreign
Country and was made a Spiritual bride, without
Knowing it and she was plagued with a sex
Demon, so badly that she almost went crazy.

I have prayed with Men bound by Incubus causing
them to have burning lust for a man.

I have prayed with Women bound by Succubus
causing them to have burning lust for a woman.

I have prayed with both Men and Women bound
by both Incubus and Succubus.

More people than you could ever imagine have
actually enjoyed the sexual experiences with
these Demons before the Demon became sexually
Controlling to them and the situation got completely
Out of control in the natural.

Thus the people became bound by
The Demons Incubus and or Succubus.

In over 21 years of Exorcism Healing Deliverance Ministry
I have personally prayed with and taken both Men and Women
Through Minstry and seen them set-free, Exorcised, Healed
Through Inner-Healing and Delivered into their Destiny
In God.

Summon a succubus? I'm much more interested in methods of keeping them from so much as noticing me.

volshebnik said:
I was reading the Malleus Maleficarum many years ago, and got the impression that these sexy demons operated kind of like bees, in that the succubus takes human sperm from a male, and then transfers it to an incubus who 'injects' it into a female host. In the meantime the sperm has been meddled with. This seemed to me to be an attempt to explain birth defects, 'evil' children, etc.

I haven't looked at the MM in awhile though.

That sounds a lot like what the 'grey aliens' supposedly do with human abductees in the course of trying to create genetic hybrids according to people like Jacobs and Hopkins.
This reminds me of that Fortean Times article about 'Ufos From Hell'...can't recall the issue date.

dr_wu said:
This reminds me of that Fortean Times article about 'Ufos From Hell'...can't recall the issue date.

The article can be still linked to from the FT home page, which itself can be reached through the link at the top of this FTMB page.

OldTimeRadio said:
Summon a succubus? I'm much more interested in methods of keeping them from so much as noticing me.
In my series of interesting semi-jungian coincidences (which oddly all seem to have something to do with Jung), the other night I had a couple of highly unpleasant sex dreams. Then I woke up and it was my birthday - my mum had bought me a new copy of Dreams by Jung, and the first thing I opened it to was an analysis of a similar unpleasant dream, which Jung identified as having something to do with the Succubus image.

I think the safest place to summon a succubus is beyond that wide sea and far on the other side of those forbiddingly-high mountain peaks.

Safest for me, at any rate. <g>

P. S. Though at this stage of my life perhaps I should accept any girlfriend I can get....

As someone who only knows a tiny bit about this subject, could someone tell me whether IF I went to a magic shop and bought a spell in the january sales, would it work as well as a full-priced one?

Hmm, the personal sacrifice wouldn't be as high so maybe not.

jimv1 said:
As someone who only knows a tiny bit about this subject, could someone tell me whether IF I went to a magic shop and bought a spell in the january sales, would it work as well as a full-priced one?
I did read one piece of advice about acquiring magical paraphernalia: never haggle over the price, always pay what's asked.

jimv1 said:

If you purchase a spell-book at a 50 percent discount, the spells will still work but obviously only half as well.

If you received the book as a gift, and didn't pay for it at all, you might as well throiwe it away

On the other hand if you purchase a hundred copies of the same title at full price you can rule the world. You'll also make the bookdealer very happy.

Pietro_Mercurios said:
jimv1 said:
I did read one piece of advice about acquiring magical paraphernalia: never haggle over the price, always pay what's asked.

They must not have sold any magical paraphernalia in the ancient Middle East. <g>

OldTimeRadio said:
jimv1 said:

If you purchase a spell-book at a 50 percent discount, the spells will still work but obviously only half as well.

If you received the book as a gift, and didn't pay for it at all, you might as well throiwe it away

On the other hand if you purchase a hundred copies of the same title at full price you can rule the world. You'll also make the bookdealer very happy.
I suspect that a certain amount of both karmic and fortunate beliefs hold sway here. The Magical Balance, would suggest that someone who seriously overcharged would be pursued by bad fortune, whilst if the thaumatic focus was meant for its recipient, then it would come at a price that could be afforded. It's a matter of intent, Macrocosm and Microcosm, "As above, so below"... If the plans of Gods and Angels coincide with the petty concerns of mere mortals.

(See Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels, for further details)

Such is the nature of an Animate Universe. ;)

But would that mean that the efficacy of the spell be diluted if it was below the real asking price?

jimv1 said:
But would that mean that the efficacy of the spell be diluted if it was below the real asking price?
Is there a Weights and Measures for magical impedimenta? Do The Powers That Be do 'loss leaders'? The price paid would be the right price. ;)

In H. P. Lovecraft's tales, the bad guys (human, inhuman and in-between, bat-winged and tentacled or not) are forever attempting to remove the dreaded NECRONOMICON from the Library of Miskatonic University by means of a five-finger discount.

Steal the book? Not pay for it at all? Then what possible use could it be to the miscreants? <g>

OldTimeRadio said:
In H. P. Lovecraft's tales, the bad guys (human, inhuman and in-between, bat-winged and tentacled or not) are forever attempting to remove the dreaded NECRONOMICON from the Library of Miskatonic University by means of a five-finger discount.

Steal the book? Not pay for it at all? Then what possible use could it be to the miscreants? <g>
Nothing good, anyhow. ;)

No succubi for me, please.

Unless, of course, she is very beautiful.

Books aren't the magic(k). Your January sale spell book would be as good as any other. Many detailed prescribed workings do call for certain items to be obtained in a particular way and this does include some extremely rare and therefore expensive stuff and exhortations not to haggle etc on occasion, but I've never come across it as a general rule in magic(k).

Incidentally, I can't think of a Lovecraft story where someone steals the Necronomicon - they usually either go and look at Miskatonic's or have one of their own. I'm probably wrong, I've not read any Lovecraft in an age, but I honestly don't remember anyone nicking a Necronomicon.

As regards a sort of energy in = energy out theory of personal sacrifice in working magic(k), I imagine stealing, with its accompanying anxiety and risk, might actually be beneficial to the operation in some cases.

It all depends on your paradigm how important your tools and ingredients are. In the WHT it is all pretty symbolic and many magic(k)ians use substitutes for expensive or unobtainable items .... a seal drawn in gold ink on a bit of paper is pretty much the same as one engraved on solid gold in most cases because the magic(k) is happening in you and the stuff is really just props. In something like hoodoo though there is power inherent in actual objects and you can't substitute any old twigs for Devil's Shoestrings, you need the real thing.

But everyone likes cheap books :)

_Lizard23_ said:
Incidentally, I can't think of a Lovecraft story where someone steals the Necronomicon - they usually either go and look at Miskatonic's or have one of their own. I'm probably wrong, I've not read any Lovecraft in an age, but I honestly don't remember anyone nicking a Necronomicon.

I perhaps exaggerated, but I was thinking specifically of Wilbur Whateley, who was killed while attempting to steal it.

OldTimeRadio said:
_Lizard23_ said:

I perhaps exaggerated, but I was thinking specifically of Wilbur Whateley, who was killed while attempting to steal it.

I think a copy is stolen in Ghostbusters but I'm thinking that is outside the generally accepted Mythos canon (now I say that I'd love a Mythos Cannon).

Would a succubus be called by something like this quote?

It's from the thriller Finding Satan by Andrew Neiderman that I'm reading right now. An acceptable read, although it pales in comparison to any Philip K. Dick.

Does anyone know if this is even a rough approximation to any real Satanic ritual - or is it just pure tittilating cheap imagination of the author? I mean - did he do any research or did he just make the stuff up?

Suddenly, Dolan brought the wafer to the woman’s vagina and seemingly inserted it. He then held it up, smiled at the group and placed it on the woman’s buttocks where the chalice had been. Even though Eli had seen this done many times before, he could feel that he was holding his breath. His heart seemed to pause as well. Dolan brought his fist down just hard enough to smash the host on her into bits, brushing them off as if they could burn her if he didn’t do it quickly.

Dolan reached for the inverted cross and set it upright at the head of the table so that the image of Jesus faced the woman and him as he moved around to the bottom of the table. He pulled gently on the woman’s ankles, bringing her down the table until her feet hung off. Then he lifted his vestment and draped it over the woman’s body from her buttocks down. It was clear to everyone what he was doing under his vestment.

You can easily imagine how it goes on. I leave that as an exercise for the reader :?

Incidentally, I can't think of a Lovecraft story where someone steals the Necronomicon.

Funny, the same mediocre book says:

. When he raised his arms, he held up the chalice and what Eli knew to otherwise have been a holy wafer in his right hand. He also knew that stealing it from a church was a requirement. Every tenet of their religion had been branded into his brain.

If Satanic rituals are all like this, then they're pretty predictable and devoid of originality 8)

And pretty tame:

Then he lifted his vestment and draped it over the woman’s body from her buttocks down. It was clear to everyone what he was doing under his vestment.

I mean you are in the middle of a Satanic ceremony invoking dark powers but you'd not want anyone seeing your willy.

And then the high priest began invoking the Dark Lord and turned to the assembled cultists and declaimed "Blimey lads she's in the nip!!" :oops:

To me the 'satanic ritual' described sounds very much like a 'black mass', which in all probablity was something dreamed up by the frustrated minds of witch-finders, although it's hard to say for sure it has never actually happened.
The perversion of a christian ceremony is very much the stuff of 'satanism as the opposite of christianity', which any Laveyian satanists or proper demonolators will surely tell you is a bogeyman story christians make up to scare each other, and rebelious teenagers and heavy metal bands think sounds, like, way cool, or something.
We have discussed this on another thread somewhere. I imagine for someone who has in the past been a devout christian, or in a society where the church has much more influence over the daily lives and thoughts of the majority of people such a desecration could be a useful magic(k)al tool for scaring the fear of god out of you or sealing you into a conspiricy etc but it's very much a non-magic(k)ian's idea of magic(k) in my opinion.

Very few magic(k)ians that I know of are out to deny the existance of or basically piss off god. They tend to have a different relationship with erm 'it' from in christianity, but the basic premise in the WHT in any case is that it's all one big happy heirarchy, with your all encompassing shiny oneness at the top, a bunch of angels and others lower down, man somewhere in the middle and all the demons and other lesser beings and forces at the bottom. This is taken more or less literally by various groups and individuals with some considering it an entirely psychological undertaking and some believeing the whole thing pat, and most probably in the middle cheerfully admitting they're not sure. 'The Great Work' is basically mainly the business of getting to know the guy at the top better and through doing this you firmly establish your position in the grand scheme of things and so get to ask favours of the ones above you and make demands of the ones beneath you, so really all this 'hail satan' stuff doesn't make a huge amount of sense - even if you have 'satan' in your pantheon and you particularly want to talk to the guy, you do it in the name of the almighty, essentially. The whole thing is quite feudal in structure and you are unlikely to want to align yourself too closely with the serfs, even if you quite like them, and if they start trying to take advantage of you you need to be able to say 'hang on a minute sunshine, I have the authority of the king!'.

Quite what Church of Satan 'satanists' get up to I have no idea, they seem to treat 'satan' as a concept of individuality and personal free will more than anything, which has got to make for a pretty disorganised 'organisation', but good luck to 'em.

Most other magic(k)ians I am aware of don't really 'do' satan .... most grimoires of lesser spirits have various demons that seem to syncretise with the christian devil under various names, but they are all discrete entities.

The OTO, amongst others, perform a gnostic mass from time to time that involves women on altars and the consumption of various erm fluids, but there's a lot more talking and much less actual tastefully draped shagging, as far as I'm aware. And it is all dedicated to climbing up the chain of command, not down it.

Most things are 'summoned' by creating an environment compatible with their nature, so there is a certain amount of fire and brimstone involved in evoking some of the demons, but sex would be more appropriate as a means of calling upon those who are involved in that sphere, although sex magic(k) is used as an all purpose means of achieving gnosis by some and is, in many ways, central to the symbolism of the whole shebang, it being quite a magic(k)al business in itself :)

You are correct OldTimeRadio, Whately is killed trying to steal the Necronomicon in the Dunwich Horror - I had totally forgotten and stand corrected.

That was a nice and originally phrased summary of the occult sciences. Well done! :D

Actually the hierarchy of angels is something I read a lot about in alchemical literature. Actually most alchemist seem to talk about angels only - not about daemons. I guess they were afraid of alerting the inquisition.

Note - I only know a bit about alchemy because I'm very much interested in the mysterious Voynich manuscript. So I read a lot of the secondary literature ...

I should think that the proper answer to "How does one summon a succubus" is the same as to "How do Mr. and Mrs. Porcupine have sex?"

Carefully....very, very carefully.

Back