How's The Weather Outside Today?

Warm and sunny here. Been getting about in shorts and tank top. 21C and a warm northerly breeze. Starting to cloud over a bit. Cold front arriving with rain at midnight. Back to winter tomorrow with up to 20mil rain. Off to meet my lady friend.

James_H

And I like to roam the land
31°C, humid like a butterfly house, sunny but spotting drizzle from clouds. Some dark clouds making threats. The weather at this time is schizophrenic, alternating between downpours and harsh sunlight.

EDIT to include a photo of right now.

PANO_20190628_171304.jpg

Rerenny

Justified & Ancient
Jolly warm! I half expected my prawns to cook themselves on the way back from the shops.

I have just purchased two floor fans, so that should probably but the kibbosh on the rest of the summer for Oxfordshire

Rerenny

Justified & Ancient
91f/33c...you can smell the heat. Archie is splodged out on a window sill, his coat is hot to the touch. Neither of us is eating much but I am getting through this morning's delivery of ice cubes at quite the rate.

Late breaking news, Archie has retreated from the window and is now sprawled on the sitting room floor. I do appreciate my blackout curtains, they are absorbing heat like no one's business.

Rerenny

Justified & Ancient
Heavy rain, hail, thunder and lightning. A good old fashioned Scottish summer :)
Wishing that such weather would rock up here. It's far too hot and this is just one day...I think about July and August and panic. Where I work is very cool, with air locks and what have you. But then when the door to the outside world opens and it's like standing in front of an oven...I don't like it!

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Wishing that such weather would rock up here. It's far too hot and this is just one day...I think about July and August and panic. Where I work is very cool, with air locks and what have you. But then when the door to the outside world opens and it's like standing in front of an oven...I don't like it!
When I complain to a friend in North Carolina about how hot it is here, the response is usually "Ha, our winters are hotter than that."