How's The Weather Outside Today?

INT21

Antediluvian
Quite pleasant after the cloud blew over. Around 17C.

Managed to get half of my car repairs done.

Clear sky at the moment. very slight breeze.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
According to the weather report today, we’re supposed to be getting a month’s worth of rain today.
My question is which month? And did that recorded month also feature an anomaly of say, six weeks of historical rain in one day?
Is the month June, October, December?
I believe it means the month you're in, so all of August's rainfall fell in one day in August. Except all of August's rainfall has been falling in more than one day this August.

INT21

Antediluvian
Pleasent mid day. 15C (I like that temperature) The showers started in the late afternoon and we had some quite heavy ones early evening. By then I had moved operations into the big shed. Quite cosy in there. Car should be back on the road by tomorrow evening.

INT21.

Ermintruder

Delineated by a professional cryptozoologist
This morning, in central Scotland, it's not raining. It HAS been raining, most days (at some point), for what feels like forever.

We are used to rain in Scotland. British Isles, maritime polar climate, yeah yeah, that's fine. This, though, permarain up at 55deg North, is just damply-unbearable.

I want 80s weather back. Longer, hotter, DRIER summers, with hosepipe bans and low water supplies. And short hard winters.

I'm highly-skeptical regarding AGW as a causitive factor, and believe (with reason) that the main determinant is....the Sun (who'd've ever thought it?). Solar cyclics.

Doesn't make it any better. But it does make it unavoidable.

Anyway....better get ready for more rain.

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Damp. I got up rather late. Things have brightened up and the roofs have dried, though moisture lingers on the pavement and road.

The sky remains grey with a hint of blue; a ration of milky, orange light seems confined to the chimney-stacks. :glum:

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Brief respite yesterday, but absolutely precipitating it down again today.

Damp. I got up rather late. Things have brightened up and the roofs have dried, though moisture lingers on the pavement and road.

The sky remains grey with a hint of blue; a ration of milky, orange light seems confined to the chimney-stacks. :glum:
Poetry.

I like weather. I see sunlight inside my bedroom. I want to get out of bed. Cold. Socks first, methinks.

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
02:05, still dark and I aint getting up to look :p

INT21

Antediluvian
Warming up a bit. Around 15C. But lots of rain passing through, and complete overcast.

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Its 25.4 in my upstairs sitting-room. Feels airless. I may wander down to town tonight. A walk would do me good. :exercise:

Tempest63

Abominable Snowman
Promised them all a BBQ for grandson no. 4 first birthday, and in keeping with this lovely weather I did Mexican. Can’t beat fajitas on the BBQ with all the fixins, home made Guac and Salsa etc.

INT21

Antediluvian
Maybe we could get the weather people to add a wasp risk to the forecasts.

'Tomorrow will be hot with increased wasp activity around your plum trees'.