How's The Weather Outside Today?

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
I have not opened the curtains yet, but sunshine is very apparent, other than that I have not a clue

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Just about to head off to bed when I heard a very loud hissing sound. Looked out the window and saw the rain is hammering down so heavily it's like being under a waterfall! Within minutes the street outside is a stream and the rain is hitting the ground so hard there is a layer of mist about two foot high above it.

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Wind has dropped. Not raining. Weather warnings expired, for now. Looks cool and wet in the coming week. :glum:

GNC

King-Sized Canary
If we're living in The Matrix, then at least we have Keanu.

INT21

Antediluvian
Absolutely bouncing with rain at the moment. Temperature in this room has dropped to 13C.

Shady

Pizzing it down, or it was yesterday, i aint looked out the window today tho so gawd knows

i aint looked out the window today tho so gawd knows
Been under the covers keeping the world out, Shadesy? Me too. Been making the very least of my time. Must get busy today tho. Debtors are circling. Got a house to prep for sale. Nice day for it here in Adelaide, South Australia.

Nationwide rain in England yesterday. Prevented any sport in the 2nd Ashes test. An entire day lost. I don't mind too much as it strengthens the chances of a draw, and England need to win at least two of the remaining 3 games to win back the urn.

Today is warm, breezy and partly cloudy. Got a load of washing on the line while I can get it dry. Showers again tomorrow. No worries. Off to the local Irish club with me mates tomorrow night for Guinness and Dublin folk with the one and only Malachy O'Reilly and the effervescent Magie Monks. Been a year since I were there last.

Shady

Nope, aint been to bed yet, been watching this guy
Its not the real narrator, but he's damn good
The debtors are
Like a pack of wolves, only wolves are much nicer and cuter, I really hope everything gets better for you, I worry you know, cause i can feel your pain, I think all of us on here can, at one time or another everyone goes thro a little bit of what others have *loads of hugs and kisses*

does that lot make sense?

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Pissed it down in Cromer yesterday, not ideal when you're working in a modified caravan that leaks, I know the exact places it leaks so three small containers solve that problem. It's probably going to rain again today but I don't mind .. it's relaxing. I'll be back in the main building soon so I'm making the most of it.

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Another weather-warning day! Rain finally slackening-off, I think, though the notice is in force until 10 pm.

It has been heavy at times but not torrential. Enough to keep folk indoors, postponing the shopping.

On the plus side, no further weather-warnings on the horizon. This does not greatly reassure me, as they are usually posted just two days ahead! :glum:

Last edited:

Analogue Boy

The new Number 6
According to the weather report today, we’re supposed to be getting a month’s worth of rain today.
My question is which month? And did that recorded month also feature an anomaly of say, six weeks of historical rain in one day?
Is the month June, October, December?

Shady

Beautiful but windy, just got back from a car boot