• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Huge Structures On The Moon: Alien Bases Or Secret Space Program?

just gaz

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Isn't it suspicious? The Structures are very close to the landing areas, maybe they went there to explore them, but they failed....maybe they met something that they didn't expect, and maybe this is the reason why we never went back.

Last edited:
Good to see you back, Gaz.
Any personal comments on this video that you are presenting to us?

Good to see you back, Gaz.
Any personal comments on this video that you are presenting to us?
thank you !yes sir apologize, im sorry forgot to put a comment, but i fixed. have a nice one!

Why aren't these simply natural features? I don't see anything which looks constructed, which is what you're implying. Without knowing from what altitude this film was taken, it's impossible to estimate how large they are. My guess is they're huge. The film resolution isn't good enough to say anything for certain - zooming in on high altitude film just results in blurry images. See 'the castle on the moon' for more of this..

The first one, the crater supposedly near the 'South Pole', is actually at the North Pole, and is called Pythagoras.
Here's the biggest picture of Pythagoras I could find.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b6/Pythagoras_-_LROC_-_WAC.JPG
No anomalies there.

----------------------
The second two sites, near the Apollo 15 landing site (not very near it, actually) are two lunar mountains, Mons Pico and Mons Piton.
Here's Mons Pico in Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mons_Pico
No anomalies there.

Here's Mons Piton in Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mons_Piton
No anomalies there.

---------------------
The third site is Aristillus, a lunar crater
Here's the largest image of Aristillus I could find.
No anomalies there.
Please try to do a bit of research before posting this stuff.
aristillus.png

If you don't have a sense of humor...it just ain't funny.

:D

The problem with any "secret space program" is that rockets are really big, really loud, need a lot of people to build, launch, and control them, and there are many people who monitor the radio waves and the skies for such launches.
Now if I were an alien species wanting to study humans, Luna would be a good base, but I'd have the base on the far side so the mildly-advanced primates wouldn't see the launches of my stealthy probes. I would have an observation base on the near side, with connections to the far side base under the surface by taking advantage of the likely many lava tubes, as surface travel would leave noticeable traces.

The first one, the crater supposedly near the 'South Pole', is actually at the North Pole, and is called Pythagoras.
Here's the biggest picture of Pythagoras I could find.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b6/Pythagoras_-_LROC_-_WAC.JPG
No anomalies there.

----------------------
The second two sites, near the Apollo 15 landing site (not very near it, actually) are two lunar mountains, Mons Pico and Mons Piton.
Here's Mons Pico in Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mons_Pico
No anomalies there.

Here's Mons Piton in Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mons_Piton
No anomalies there.

---------------------
The third site is Aristillus, a lunar crater
Here's the largest image of Aristillus I could find.
No anomalies there.
Please try to do a bit of research before posting this stuff.
View attachment 4905
Seems like it's just the effect of the shadows moving around which makes these things appear to look different.
By-the-way 'eburicum' why is it that a lot of the structures (craters) on the Moons surface have a hexagonal perimeter/outline. Any Idea, is it a natural thing that happens with the depth of the internal material? Strikes me, that if these holes, craters pits whatever are caused via surface or underground movements, then why is it that they aren't round as would be expected?

That's not an effect I've noticed. Some craters are elongated, however.
schiller-041006_0-large.jpg

I think these are caused by extremely slanting impacts, past a certain critical angle.

There are the hexagonal clouds on Saturn's poles, which seem to be due to fluid dynamics.

That's not an effect I've noticed. Some craters are elongated, however.
schiller-041006_0-large.jpg

I think these are caused by extremely slanting impacts, past a certain critical angle.

There are similar craters here on Earth, in Argentina, and elsewhere. Not every meteor strikes near vertically.

Even at an angle of 30 degrees, the crater itself is still mostly circular. But the pattern of ejecta is distorted somewhat in the direction of the impactor's travel.
nfluence-of-the-impact-angle-on-crater-shape-and-stratigra-phy-Left-Topview-into-the.png

The weirdest craters show indications that the impactor bounced; here's Messier and Messier A. The object came from the right, and part of it detached and impacted a second time.
spudis_fig_1jpg.jpeg

Even at an angle of 30 degrees, the crater itself is still mostly circular. But the pattern of ejecta is distorted somewhat in the direction of the impactor's travel.
nfluence-of-the-impact-angle-on-crater-shape-and-stratigra-phy-Left-Topview-into-the.png
It was Gene Shoemaker (of Shoemaker-Levi fame) that determined that most craters were formed by rapid vaporisation of the impactor, an event that pushes material outwards in a nearly symmetrical sphere just slightly below the surface. But increasing the slant of the impact angle increases the amount of distortion in the ejecta pattern.

The weirdest craters show indications that the impactor bounced; here's Messier and Messier A. The object came from the right, and part of it detached and impacted a second time.
spudis_fig_1jpg.jpeg
I think everybody has had skids like that but are ashamed to admit it.:eek:

spudis_fig_1jpg.jpeg
Bounce or multiple pieces of an object that broke apart hit ala Shoemaker-Levy into Jupiter?

c
That's not an effect I've noticed.
This took a while to do, but I've tried to pick out the most discernible hexagonal shapes with which to illustrate what appear to be remains of these shapes on the surface 'eburacum.' To many apparent hexagons to be just a fluke or coincidence.

Some are a bit vague but you can make out the impression that is still there. Others are easier to see. One or two do appear to have even deeper hexagonal shaped layers at regular intervals actually inside their craters (as marked out).

Some also seem to have been hexagon shapes, but seem to have been "softened" over time it appears, and some have meteorite strikes over the top of them which have blurred their perimeter outlines somewhat.

Moon.jpg

*Just thought it would be fascinating to add something I came across this afternoon - if you can open up this web-page ~ https://www.everythingselectric.com/hexagonal-craters/
it gives fascinating information about the how's and why's on all the places that these hexagon forms turn up! "Never come across this information previously!"

Last edited:
That's interesting. Mostly random irregularity, I suspect, but it happens a lot. Here's Tycho, one of the biggest and most prominent craters-
it looks a bit hexagonal, in this drawing, but also I think I can see a rectangle or trapezium on the crater floor there.
tycho-labeled_A.png

That's interesting. Mostly random irregularity, I suspect, but it happens a lot. Here's Tycho, one of the biggest and most prominent craters-
it looks a bit hexagonal, in this drawing, but also I think I can see a rectangle or trapezium on the crater floor there.
tycho-labeled_A.png
Found this information online today, which throws up another avenue of mystery ('thaumaturgical') evidence no less:atom:
http://thaumaturgical.com/moons-largest-plain/
A huge area of Hexagonal action on our Moon!
Moon Hexagon.jpg

Back