• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Humanoid Sighting Reports Database

DaveTiger

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Just kind of stumbled on this. It's a collection of humanoid sightings compiled by date. Fascinating stuff, even though I'm not totally convinced of the reality of some of the reports. Hours of chilling reading available here.

One of my favorites - check out the tab for 2007 reports. There is a cool little film of a humanoid. As I said, I'm not totally convinced, but it may be worth a look. I've never seen the video before.

http://www.ufoinfo.com/humanoid/

DT

Thanks for that. Not as much into UFOs as I used to be but that looks like an interesting database.

I had been following his database for years, up until 2009 when he no longer publishes them on the site. If I'm not mistaken THOSE entries are compiled in a new book which you must purchase from him. Pretty cool business idea, but a swift shot to the kidney for his internet followers.

Unfortunately, the video looks as if it was recorded with a potato. :lol: The reports are all interesting though. :)

Update ... The database is no longer accessible, because the compiler / steward is publishing the reports in a series of books.

From the site:

As was always intended Albert Rosales is now publishing his compiled Humanoid Sighting Reports in paperback and Kindle format. As they are now subject to copyright I have removed them from the site.

for once i see no problem in putting his work behind a paywall, albert rosales did something most modern ufologists don't do: hard work, he had to read thousand (or more) works and mark everytime someone report meeting the humanoids, this is not easy, in fact the only other people that tried to do that was david webb with his HUMCAT (wich was the original inspiration for rosales), patrick gross with his URECAT (heavily based on rosales work), the horribly researched INTCAT by peter rogerson (wich contains almost infinite place and witness name errors and a terrible way to tell his sources) and the unnamed database by martin s. kottemeyer

Back