Votes: 7 11.5%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
View attachment 10702
I had to think about for a bit before I got the joke
"It's gummin gnome, It's gummin gnome" ..

.. and it's not like Skinner and Badiel can even get LP/cassette tape/CD royalties these days either, no wonder they're crying .. that's their whole 'Noddy Holder' retirement plan f****d then .. I've always hated this tune, not as much as Wonderwall though but nearly .. "and after alllllllllllllll, you're, my, wonderwallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll"

Last edited:

Swifty

I went into the kitchen and the missus grabbed me and demanded I make passionate love to her there and then. So we did and when we were finished I said "That was a bit of a surprise."
She replied, "Well I had to think of something, the egg-timer's broken."
The bloke's a legend in that case IMO ..

Swifty

I'm half way through watching Jim Jefferies new show - This Is Me Now ..

Jim's extreme comedy has got me through some dark times in the past, he was a drunkard back then and didn't hide it so his comedy was raw, painfully honest but also endearing, sometimes even elating.

I was worried that his new Netflix show This Is Me Now would be a boring born again Jim, not as funny but at least he's clean now so let's cut him slack. That's the trap he's set :evil: .. he hasn't changed at all, he's possibly even darker ..

I'd love to be able to link to this new show, I can't here but it's worth risking a computer virus to find it and watch: Jim Jefferies This Is Me Now ..

(the title this is me now came from an anecdote when both Jim and his son had the shits and pukes at the same time one night, the son woke up fresh as a daisy, walked through the disaster area and said "tough night eh Dad? :) .. it's funnier how Jim tells it)

http://putlockers.ws/watch/XvjROrve-jim-jefferies-this-is-me-now.html

Last edited:

kamalktk

Justified & Ancient
Someone asked an old man: “Even after 70 years, you still call your wife – darling, honey, luv. What’s the secret?“

Old man: “I forgot her name and I’m scared to ask her.”