Votes: 13 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 18 26.1%

• Total voters

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
I was sitting in the pub minding my own business when this girl sneezed and her glass eye flew out.. I reached out quickly and it landed in my hand...I took it back to her and we got chatting...After a few beers and a bit of flirting I took her back to my place and we shagged for hours...
When we'd finished I asked her "Do you shag everyone on a first date?" She said "No, only the ones that catch my eye."

kamalktk

Justified & Ancient
A man and a woman who had never met before, but who were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a
transcontinental train. Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, ‘Ma’am, I’m sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I’m awfully cold.’

‘I have a better idea,’ she replied, ‘Just for tonight, let’s pretend that we’re married’.

‘Wow! That’s a great idea!’ he exclaimed.

‘Good,’ she replied, ‘Get your own f***ing blanket!’

After a moment of silence, he farted.