• What's a GSOH?

Votes: 18 25.0%

• Total voters

Verbal Earthworm

_Anagrammatical_
Last edited:

macc

Junior Acolyte
At a job interview I was asked what my biggest weakness was. “My complete honesty”, I replied. “Oh, I don’t think being honest is a problem” replied the interviewer. “I don’t give a **** what you think” I replied.

I did not get the job.
Excellent, really cheered me up

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Stifler's gay bar dance off .. brilliant. Just brilliant.

This reminds me of my old flatmate, he was always pulling stunts like this. One time he saw a girl who was one of our mates, did a comedy bend her over the bar and air bum her move and that's when we all realised she wasn't our mate but some random tourist's wife. Her husband was so shocked he didn't do anything.

Last edited:

titch

Justified & Ancient
The Scotland manager today denied his team is in crisis after shock defeats to Narnia and the shire. He said the referee was at fault in all 4 goals Scotland conceded to the shire, all from corner kicks, MacLeish said his defence where not protected as the hobbits scored 4 goals from headers.
He then lambasted fifa for allowing Narnia to field ineligible players, stating Lucy, Peter, Edmond and Susan where actually from a cupboard, and that Aslan had pulled a fast one.

However ending the press conference on a positive note, Macleish said he was perhaps a bit confident of getting a decent result against Hogwarts , but the fans should bare in mind that Dumbledore has some wizards in midfield.

Last edited:

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
A few years back, BBC Scotland were running an article about the Edinburgh festival.

They interviewed three teenage girls on holiday from Japan and they were super excited, 'We've got tickets to see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers'!!!!

Well... erm... not quite...

I've always wondered at which point they found out!

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
A few years back, BBC Scotland were running an article about the Edinburgh festival.

They interviewed three teenage girls on holiday from Japan and they were super excited, 'We've got tickets to see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers'!!!!

Well... erm... not quite...

I've always wondered at which point they found out!

They're pretty good, though.

genex17

Ephemeral Spectre
Doug wanted to try getting more business with a catchy slogan, so he placed an advertisement in the local paper:

"Doug's Automotive Radiator Repair--Best place in town to take a leak."

I checked with Doug a few days later to see how well it worked and he told me,
"I definitely have more people walking through the door, but they all want to use the toilet."