• No

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 18 25.0%

• Total voters

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper, Guido, has cheated him out of $10 million .

The bookkeeper is deaf.

And that was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was assumed that as Guido could hear nothing, he would never have any secrets to reveal.

When the Godfather goes to confront Guido about his missing millions, he takes along his personal lawyer, the only man in the organisation who knows sign language and can communicate directly with Guido.

The Godfather instructs his lawyer, "Ask this son of a bitch where my money is."

The lawyer, using sign language, asks Guido, "Where's the money?"

Guido nervously signs back, "I don't know what you're talking about."

The lawyer dutifully reports to the Godfather, "He says he doesn't know what you are talking about"

The Godfather pulls out a pistol, places it to Guido's temple and says slowly to his lawyer, "Ask. Him. Again"

The lawyer signs to Guido, "You know he'll kill you if you don't tell him. Now where's the money?"

Guido signs back, "OK, you don't need to shoot me. The money's in a brown briefcase buried behind the shed at my cousin Bruno's house."

The Godfather impatiently asks the lawyer, "What does he say now?"

The lawyer shrugs in resignation and replies, "He says that a pussy like you doesn't have the balls to pull the trigger."