• No

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
One of THOSE dreams was it?
Even worse than that mate .. I was OK at the end where Skargy and Mytho were there .. apart from a mystery twat who was trying to stop my joining the table.. there was also an alcoholic tramp who looked freaked when I tried to wake him up .. he was lying down next to Mytho.

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Even worse than that mate .. I was OK at the end where Skargy and Mytho were there .. apart from a mystery twat who was trying to stop my joining the table.. there was also an alcoholic tramp who looked freaked when I tried to wake him up .. he was lying down next to Mytho.
That's weird. I had a dream where I was having a kip next to Mytho and somebody woke me up.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Very strange! .. and I'm not sure how I knew it was Mytho either seeing as I haven't got a clue what he looks or sounds like. The bar was at the end of a long hospital ward for some reason.
Go on - describe me and what I was doing in the dream. Could be interesting.
Who was the twat who was next to you? Not ME, I hope.

Swifty

Go on - describe me and what I was doing in the dream. Could be interesting.
Who was the twat who was next to you? Not ME, I hope.
Weirdly, I didn't see you .. it just felt like it was you .. 'Skargy' was on the left as I've described her, you were both in a jovial mood which relieved me , someone was to your left, you were in the middle and then there was a twat trying to stop me sitting down at all .. the drunkard next to 'you' looked like one of the drunken bakers from Viz, the one with the curly hair ..

http://viz.co.uk/2015/03/03/drunken-bakers-soon-be-easter-then/

INT21

Antediluvian
Pervy Pete was out and about flashing.

He had been mooching about close to the bushes for ages and was starting to feel a bit cold. After all, just a dirty raincoat is no way to be dressed in January.

Finally a woman walks down the path, it was Lilo Lil, just off to stroll around the darker parts of town.

Pete jumps out from behind the bush and throws his raincoat open, exposing his manhood.

'Ho there woman, what do you think that is '? He gleefully shouts.

'Well', says Lil, disdainfully, 'it looks like a dick, only smaller'.

Tempest63

Abominable Snowman
Pervy Pete was out and about flashing.

He had been mooching about close to the bushes for ages and was starting to feel a bit cold. After all, just a dirty raincoat is no way to be dressed in January.

Finally a woman walks down the path, it was Lilo Lil, just off to stroll around the darker parts of town.

Pete jumps out from behind the bush and throws his raincoat open, exposing his manhood.

'Ho there woman, what do you think that is '? He gleefully shouts.

'Well', says Lil, disdainfully, 'it looks like a dick, only smaller'.
That reminds of the woman who complains to the gentleman “you do have a very small organ” to which he replies “I’m sorry love...it’s not used to playing in Cathedrals”

Swifty

Reminds me of this old joke :

A: I dreamt about you last night.

B: Oh, did you?

A: No, you wouldn't let me!
That reminds me of this winner :

A: I had a wet dream about you last night.

B: Oh, did you?

A: Yes, I dreamt you were hit by a car and I pissed myself laughing.