Votes: 13 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
A man walks into a bar and sees a pianist, who is only one foot tall, playing the piano. He talks to the bartender and says, "That's amazing! Where did you find a 12 inch pianist?"
The bartender replies, "Oh, I have a genie in the back room who grants wishes. Give it a try if you want."
The man goes to the genie and says, "Oh genie, I wish I had a100 million bucks." The genie nods his head and a few seconds later there's a puff of smoke and 100 million ducks fly over the man's head.
The man goes back to the bartender and complains, "I wished for 100 million bucks, not 100 million ducks!"
And the bartender says, "Do you really think I wished for a 12 inch pianist?"

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
I will drop this here, i remember watching this when i was younger, its a tad like willey e coyote and road runner, loved it

GNC

King-Sized Canary
I will drop this here, i remember watching this when i was younger, its a tad like willey e coyote and road runner, loved it
I saw that at the pictures at a birthday treat (not for my birthday, though) and we all thought it was absolutely hilarious at that tender age. I did watch it again as an adult and it didn't make me fall about anymore, but it's a nice memory. Saturday the 14th is another one that seemed sidesplitting as a kid.