Votes: 13 17.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 19 25.3%

• Total voters

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
If you mean the one with his arms stretched out by his side i thought he was making sure nobody was by his side and to maintain his balance, to be honest they were moving a tad fast seemed the film was sped up

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
If you mean the one with his arms stretched out by his side i thought he was making sure nobody was by his side and to maintain his balance, to be honest they were moving a tad fast seemed the film was sped up
He was a Jedi using the Force to deflect the other runners.

Shady

It worked lol and if those peeps were at the side to stop them hitting those windows they did a crap job.
TBH, i was reading Jeremy Clarkson and he went to an Indian Country, cant remember which and they did blind rally driving, of course the seeing one drove, the blind person told them thee way, and to make sure the driver didnt cheat the instructions were in braille, he did finish i think, but they skipped a lot of the clock in places lol, sounds fun, apparently the braille was in English and he hardly understood it so he was spelling it out to Clarkson and it was appalling, he did manage to get some of it

Shady

lol sorry it was in what was called Madras, i thnk they have changed the name, to something Tamil, not sure

Shady

Yes dear , look im poorly, gimme some room here :p Just kidding, memory is shite and never been good at geography, I had to look in the book

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
This is crude, but it made me chuckle...

After an amazing 69 with his girlfriend, Kevin remembered he had a dentist appointment.

He was afraid that the dentist would smell her vagina on his breath so he brushed his teeth 3 times and gargled a bottle of mouthwash.
As he arrived at the dentist he chewed 5 mouth numbing mints.
The dentist told him to take a seat. Feeling confident & relaxed he opened his mouth wide.
The dentist got close & said, "Kevin, did you have a 69 before you came here?"
Kevin, shocked says, "Why? No! Does my breath smell like pussy?"
The dentist says, "No, but your forehead smells like shit!"