Votes: 13 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
What is it with all these bloody fireworks already? FFS! It's still October!
I was watching TV tonight and there was a hell of a bang outside, it scared the crap out of the cat!

Poor thing jumped off the sofa straight into the Christmas tree and knocked it flying

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Illegal fireworks may be kicking off again. For a few years, they seemed to diminish in this region - lack of funds, I guess.

A few weeks ago, I spotted several local scallies stuffing rockets down their pants, as they moved away from a van.

I wish them all the joy of the season - and the odd stray spark to help Darwin out! :evillaugh:

Peripart

Antediluvian
Sadly, perhaps, I think there's more than just a hint of truth in that. There are some serious issues being undermined by self-promoting twats identifying as whatever they want, and accusing nay-sayers of bigotry. Well, I say that, but really, I'm mostly talking about Sam Smith.

Sadly, perhaps, I think there's more than just a hint of truth in that. There are some serious issues being undermined by self-promoting twats identifying as whatever they want, and accusing nay-sayers of bigotry. Well, I say that, but really, I'm mostly talking about Sam Smith.
Leave Sam Smith alone, they run a good pub.