• Sometimes

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
... and how the heck do I make this a post and not a reply?
??? ... I'm not sure what you're asking. You've added a post with the cat gag.

If you clicked on the "Reply" link in an earlier post you must have deleted that earlier post's text, which would have been automatically embedded in your draft text.

You don't have to click on a "Reply" link to enter a new post. Simply scroll down to the text entry box at the bottom of the page, enter your text, and click "Post reply" to add it to the thread in chronological order.

Lb8535

Ephemeral Spectre
thanks. since I hit "reply" I assumed it would be posted as a reply to the previous message. If I'm not in a message, then I guess it posts as a reply to the thread.

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Thank you - I have a terrible habit of telling people that the "Four Yorkshiremen" isn't a Monty Python sketch. Nice of you to share that clip from "At last, the 1948 Show"...
You were able to watch "At Last, the 1948 Show"? You must have been posh. We couldn't afford a telly in our hole in the ground. Our dad would send us out in the pouring rain to abduct four Yorkshiremen and drag them back to our hole so we could listen to them.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
You were able to watch "At Last, the 1948 Show"? You must have been posh. We couldn't afford a telly in our hole in the ground. Our dad would send us out in the pouring rain to abduct four Yorkshiremen and drag them back to our hole so we could listen to them.
You had 4 Yorkshiremen? Eeee, luxury!

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
A good friend of mine told me this joke on the bus...

What do you do if you see an epileptic having a fit in the bath?

Throw in your laundry.

The guy behind us leaned over and said, "I think that's disgusting. My son died in the bath whilst having a fit."

We both went white and apologised at once.

The guy got up to get off and added, "He choked on a sock."

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
A Scotsman and Irishman walk into a bar...

As they walk in the Scotsman proclaims loudly for all to hear “Drinks for everybody, on me!”

The next day in the newspaper the headlines reads, ‘Irish ventriloquist found beaten to death”

James_H

And I like to roam the land

As they walk in the Scotsman proclaims loudly for all to hear “Drinks for everybody, on me!”

The next day in the newspaper the headlines reads, ‘Irish ventriloquist found beaten to death”

I know it's a trope but it's one I've never understood, anecdotally I think Scottish people are much more likely to buy drinks for others than English people.