• Sometimes

Votes: 14 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 21 23.3%

• Total voters

gordonrutter

There must be a set character limit to this opt...
Staff member
Reaction score
I was amused by this scenario.

The U.S. ambassador to Iceland today visited the R.A.F. contingent there--it being a big day for NATO.

He brought them pizza as a token of goodwill; they in return gave him the only thing you can respectably serve to an ambassador: a plate of Ferrero Rocher!

I was at a reception held by the Norwegian ambassador last week and I have genuinely spent the entire week moaning about the lack of Ferrero Rocher. Not even my most favourite thing but you know, just the principle!

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Reaction score
There're different flavours of Ferrero Rocher now. I'm partial to white chocolate so may be asking Santa for some.
When my nephew was little he said to me "If you're wondering what to get my mum for Christmas, get her a big box of Ferreo Rocher."
I said "Does she like them?"
"No, she hates them," he replied. "But I like them!"

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
"If you're wondering what to get my mum for Christmas, get her a big box of Ferreo Rocher."
I said "Does she like them?"
"No, she hates them," he replied. "But I like them!"
Happened to have mentioned elsewhere, that my daughter recently graduated from university and has taken on a short term Christmas position.

Currently employed as an elf in Santa's grotto, at large retail outlet.

She sent myself this update, which I thought worth sharing...

Screenshot_20191206_075230_compress32.jpg

Whatever happened to, 'a Barbie doll' or, 'some Lego please, Santa'... :oops:

Bigphoot2

Reaction score
When my wife left, I felt really lonely and depressed.

But since then I’ve bought a motorbike, a massive television, got a hot tub for the back garden, found myself a sexy young girlfriend and had her friends round for a wild party with lots of booze and drugs.

She’ll go mental when she gets home from work.

Bigphoot2

Reaction score
Reminds me of my Mum and Dad. He'd turn off his hearing aids so he didn't have to listen to my Mum rambling.
My grandfather had "convenient deafness." If my gran asked him to do something he'd just sit still, reading his paper or watching TV. But if someone twenty feet away whispered "Fancy going to the pub?" He'd have his jacket and hat on and be out the door in a flash.