• No

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 21 22.3%

• Total voters

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Reaction score
Nearly got away with speeding last night after remarking how beautiful the young policewoman looked.

Blew it when I said, "that's not just the drink taking by the way!"

Ogdred Weary

No Lives Matter
Reaction score
Full respect to Phil Schofield for coming out and Spitting Image called it 28 years ago ..

Why now though? Obviously I don't know his psychology or experiences but most people haven't really given much of shit about anyone being gay for many years, especially not in the circles he likely mixes in. His must also be extremely wealthy and his hardly likely to be physically attacked or anything like that. People have assumed he was gay for a long time, as your link shows. Is this to divert from some scandal around him that is possibly about to break?

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
Why now though? Obviously I don't know his psychology or experiences but most people haven't really given much of shit about anyone being gay for many years, especially not in the circles he likely mixes in. His must also be extremely wealthy and his hardly likely to be physically attacked or anything like that. People have assumed he was gay for a long time, as your link shows. Is this to divert from some scandal around him that is possibly about to break?
He's simply said he wasn't ready until now, the rest of it's nobody else's business IMO except his wife.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
So I should stop rooting around in his dustbins and looking in through his windows?
Are you're saying you're going to bail on me now?!.. we've been planning that for ages ..