• What's a GSOH?

Votes: 21 22.3%

• Total voters

Ermintruder

Delineated by a professional cryptozoologist
Reaction score
Is that genuinely 1970s?
A very fair question.

Puzzling. The video resolution is far too high for the depicted era. This looks much cleaner and sharper than even something like BetacamSP, what the hell has this been shot in?

The scene framing and tracking is also much too modern for the 70s, and the edits are all consistent with more-contemporary NLV techniques rather than post-production on hardware desks with assemble edits via cued VTRs and classic cross-fade mixers.

However: isn't that a very-young Jeff Lynn, and ELO? Which >does< put it into the 1970s....and the band had/has a massive following in Germany.

Interesting. There's possibly a lot more to this than might be expected at face value.

tuco

Spitting in a wishing well
Reaction score
I was walking past a shop the other day and saw in the window a new HD 50 inch TV for sale, the sign on it said, "volume control not working, reduced to £5", I thought to myself, I can't turn it down !

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
I was walking past a shop the other day and saw in the window a new HD 50 inch TV for sale, the sign on it said, "volume control not working, reduced to £5", I thought to myself, I can't turn it down !
That's what they call 'volume selling'.